Falling asleep early on nights you don't need to unappreciation

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i dunno. for me, it's always refreshing, even if i do wake up in the middle of the night. most times i don't get to sleep before 3am and that's on nights i'm not playing too. probably like once or twice a month i get to fall asleep before midnight...

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Falling asleep at 8 PM on the couch on a Friday night sucks. Happened to me last week, woke up at 4 AM and then couldn't fall back asleep.

C-FRE$H

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
weird...

I read this thread as "falling asleep after long hours of pretending to be girls on the internet"

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I think she's mad at me. :snoop:
I love caking on the phone. :noah:
:ohlawd: It's only cool for a while though. Spending the night together wil always be better. Feeling all amorous and shyt.
i only get about 4 hours of sleep a night on average. :beli:
insomina = the goat :troll:

That's how much I usually get too. Sometimes it catches up to me though and it ALWAYS catches up to me on nights I don't need it. :sadcam:

Lol @ people who claim to hate me coming into MY threads when I have them on ignore. Lames. F for dedication though.

EDIT: I feel better now. :inlove:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
this happens to me every new years eve. I'm up at home with the wife and kids chilling watching dikk clark and whoever, flipping back and forth to HBO comedy etc and its like 1155 then BAMN ... it 1202 and i'm like WTF.. why do i always doze off at 1155
happened every year for the past 10 years. matter of fact, I dont think I've seen the ball drop at all this century

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Damn son I think she's mad at me. I'm sorry, Your Beigesty. You have me alllll night Loveee