Fall is hella overrated.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
The only good thing about fall is football season and the leaves changing colors. Summer and even spring is far superior. Warm weather, women in sundresses and skirts, BBQ’s, cities are more lively, vacations.

I know this may be an unpopular opinion but I just had to speak my mind. :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Summer is my favorite time of year bar-none. Fall however has better fashion, the seasons colors changing is incredible and makes for great romantic walks with your S/O through parks, and feels like a genuine reset. I don't care for shorter days or when it goes from cozy to "fukk, its getting cold" and everybody at your job is getting sick thereby getting YOU sick, but it definitely has charm. I'm looking forward to finding out how to enjoy Halloween this year as a late-30s adult now.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Nah, I actually like Fall. I feel more at "ease" around that time. Winter is the unanimous WOAT season. The only few cons I can think of right now, are the leaves covering everything up, seasonal rain and the extra yard work. Summer gives you a wider range of options tho

Fall>Summer >>> Spring >>>>>>>>>>> Winter

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here. Summer is only fun if you're still school, as an adult it's hot ass weather, crazy electric bills, and people just being overall crazier. Y'all want 100 degree temperatures just so you can creep watch women in less clothing, nikka just go to a strip club. :mjlol:

This nikka spittin :dead: