Faith of Danschant -Hereafter- Gameplay Trailer

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
runnig up bamboo trees looks dope, crouching tiger ish

i wouldn't be surprised if China starts dominating console gaming by the end of this gen

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
runnig up bamboo trees looks dope, crouching tiger ish

i wouldn't be surprised if China starts dominating console gaming by the end of this gen

I could see next gen.. but I don't know if they will dominate by the end of this gen. I did always figure once China got started on game development they would eventually be unstoppable..

Genshin is Chinese... so yeah the quality is definitely there.

I think Ark Knights, Girls Frontline, and Punishing Gray Raven might be too. too tired to check tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I could see next gen.. but I don't know if they will dominate by the end of this gen. I did always figure once China got started on game development they would eventually be unstoppable..

Genshin is Chinese... so yeah the quality is definitely there.

I think Ark Knights, Girls Frontline, and Punishing Gray Raven might be too. too tired to check tho

I’m looking forward to FIST next month which is Chinese also. A lot of outsourcing is done in china and India, it only makes sense that they are just skipping the middle man at this point and making their own games

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not gonna lie, a lot of these Chinese developed games with pretty visuals look like they’re not real.:ld:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That looks pretty dope. I too am skeptical on the validity of some of these games that these Chinese devs have been showing. If it's real though, I'll check it out.