FACT: Sony is a losing investment

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Before I begin this thread, did Sony shadow drop a Sony state of play? :mjlol: shyt ain't even stickied so you know it was on some desperation please don't leave us for call of duty :sadbron: type shyt.

Anyways, I would like to point out a few facts that I bet most of you had no idea about. @Rekkapryde unless he's a liar, has known about this for years. But Sony isn't doing all that well :no: and I bet that once the Xbox June 9th event drops... SO WILL SONY'S STOCK!

SOHH, as of today Sony's stock is down over 16% for the year. I'm saying within less than two weeks Sony's stocks will be down by 24%+

If any Sony experts would like to speak on this subject, the floor is yours. Or otherwise, this thread will be updated in 2 weeks :shaq:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Court, missed you too homie :dame: but it's time for a new agenda my brutha
Funny, cuz you was the main one claiming it's about stocks for you. Now that we talking stocks, you wanna sheriff Barbrady the topic :stop:

Will the Xbox direct affect Sony stock, yes or no sir
:popcorn:
Ps5 is back

When I say we don’t want you back, I mean not just PS players, I mean all of us, I’m what the culture feelin
I'm sure P Diddy would have said the same thing

I'm sure Drake would have said this too

You not just hiiipowered but so is your plug in anal plug :picard:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
KZCkcAD.png

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This is cap, you're not accounting for inflation :stop: sales across the board have been on a decline. Half of all PlayStation owners still are on PS4s. And Xbox is making the most bread now after the activision acquisition so I guess all you have left are these manipulation charts :dead:
I'm up over 30k man. I'm more than fine. Retirement bread
Sounds like McNugget money in 2045 my guy :ufdup: