facebook showing that the message has been read (un)appreciation

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
ok so when u holla at a bytch on facebook....and u get that initial response after u say wassup, how u doin pretty lady or whatever...and yall get a lil convo goin on

sometimes ppl dnt respond back for a while...its understandable...its cool....but when u jus go to look and u see a checkmark with "seen at 7:32pm" and its 9:30 tha next morning it be havin a nikka like :damn: wtf did i do wrong????

on the other hand it can be used in your favor, to make sure that the person got whatever message u sent them

but i aint gon lie tho that checkmark shyt be havin a nikka soul burning slow sometimes :to:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
ok so when u holla at a bytch on facebook....and u get that initial response after u say wassup, how u doin pretty lady or whatever...and yall get a lil convo goin on

sometimes ppl dnt respond back for a while...its understandable...its cool....but when u jus go to look and u see a checkmark with "seen at 7:32pm" and its 9:30 tha next morning it be havin a nikka like :damn: wtf did i do wrong????

on the other hand it can be used in your favor, to make sure that the person got whatever message u sent them

but i aint gon lie tho that checkmark shyt be havin a nikka soul burning slow sometimes :to:
I agree with the facebook shyt... Here's a few more

1.) back in the day POF would tell you when your message was read AND DELETED, so youd know FOR SURE when a bytch wasnt feeling you

2.) Nothing worse then iMessaging a chick and seeing them lil "typing dots" then nothing for a few days... Like "where the fukk u go bytch

LCeQcil.jpg

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
i hate it when someone sends you a message, then its some bullshyt, then you know they know you read it and are expecting you to respond like :beli: