facebook question

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
need an answer. i will plus rep and dap as always when i ask for help and my coli brehs come through.

if Im looking at someone's page, but im not their friend (:evil:). i see the button that says "following" which is like a lil box with two images inside that. if i click that to see who their following, does facebook make me follow them automatically? i clicked the box just to snoop around (:shaq2: dont judge me)
and i wasn't sure if it made a request to follow. or is there a seperate follow button do u have to click? does a prompt come up asking if u want to follow a person's post or saying you're now following a person post? need answers brehs

basically need to know if a prompt pops up if you request to follow someone or letting you know that you're following someone

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
need an answer. i will plus rep and dap as always when i ask for help and my coli brehs come through.

if Im looking at someone's page, but im not their friend (:evil:). i see the button that says "following" which is like a lil box with two images inside that. if i click that to see who their following, does facebook make me follow them automatically? i clicked the box just to snoop around (:shaq2: dont judge me)
and i wasn't sure if it made a request to follow. or is there a seperate follow button do u have to click? does a prompt come up asking if u want to follow a person's post or saying you're now following a person post? need answers brehs

basically need to know if a prompt pops up if you request to follow someone or letting you know that you're following someone

"following" makes me think you talking about twitter:dwillhuh:

on facebook if you click the friend request button I think you can press it again to take back the request

actually on Twitter its the same shyt

creepin ass nikka

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
"following" makes me think you talking about twitter:dwillhuh:

on facebook if you click the friend request button I think you can press it again to take back the request

actually on Twitter its the same shyt

creepin ass nikka

:fukkyea: let me rock tho. but nah im talking about that following feature on facebook. a prompt would pop up saying im now following ____?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:pachaha: following just means you get alerts for all of their post and pics when they put them up. Either by phone or it'll be the first thing to appear on you tl I believe. Now y u wanna do that breh :mjpls:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
someone can tell when you are following them, you bout to look creepy

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha: following just means you get alerts for all of their post and pics when they put them up. Either by phone or it'll be the first thing to appear on you tl I believe. Now y u wanna do that breh :mjpls:

:ohlawd: but when u follow someone does a prompt come up saying "you are now following _____" ?

:to:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
u supposed to start a thread called "some creepy guy just followed me on facebook"