Facebook is debating on whether or not a woman should have to get her own brake light fixed

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
If you man tells you he's hungry on Monday and you cook NOTHING alll week, then Friday his stomach is growling and he'slow on energy cause he ain't been nourished. Sunday, one of his church sisters notices and tells him to follow her to her house and feeds him a home cooked meal that took 30 minutes to whip up. Don't be mad at your man. Be mad at yourself. NEVER give anyone else a chance to play hero to your person

See how easy that is:mjgrin:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The infantilization of women continues. If I noticed my girlfriend or wife's break light was out would I fix it? Sure. But if I was busy or she was away from home and texted me that the light was out...I'd tell her to go to Autozone. It's the easiest and cheapest thing on a car to fix. And if your girl is halfway cute they might even fix it for free.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I enjoy messing with cars. Fixing her brakelight wouldn't be an issue for me. I just did that last week for my motorcycle.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
So a man doesn’t have responsibilities through out the week that may prevent him from getting this service done
You want a nikka to provide and protect but stop what he’s doing whenever you need something done
But god forbid he asks you to do something that may be perceived “urgent”
These hoes are delusional
A nikka could work a 10 hour shift
Come home listen to bullshyt stories
Clean up, help cook, take out the trash
And just because he doesn’t do something right away
He’s a piece of shyt
This is why men are fukking and ducking
These hoes mouths and mid vagina ain’t worth the headache
They created this environment
Let them rot
If you find a woman that understands and sees you as a human being like you see her
Hold on tight because ain’t shyt out here