Facebook is creepy as fukk man

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
why facebook gotta ask "if you know this person outside of facebook" when u add a new friend? :dahell:

they are definitely tracking all this info and someday its gonna come back to haunt us

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Youtube be like that too :lupe:

Asking me everytime I log in, "Would you like to provide your full name" :huhldup::beli:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Never had a Facebook.

Rather stay lowkey. Don't want people all up in my business :stopitslime:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Of Course, what's even wacker is when they have the "People you may know" section. Then if you try to add some of those people FB will suspend your account for a couple days for adding people you didn't know.

Honestly the minute FB went public with their IPO I knew it was going to be downhill for here on out. When Zuckerberg was doing it independently he didn't give a damn, but now that they are public with all these other corporate hands in the pot it's different. Now they have to be more aware of the shyt people post and do on FB now. Currently I'm just waiting on the new social media platform to come out so I can flock there, thought it would be Google + but that's not taking off like they though. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A NEW SITE?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Of Course, what's even wacker is when they have the "People you may know" section. Then if you try to add some of those people FB will suspend your account for a couple days for adding people you didn't know.

Honestly the minute FB went public with their IPO I knew it was going to be downhill for here on out. When Zuckerberg was doing it independently he didn't give a damn, but now that they are public with all these other corporate hands in the pot it's different. Now they have to be more aware of the shyt people post and do on FB now. Currently I'm just waiting on the new social media platform to come out so I can flock there, thought it would be Google + but that's not taking off like they though. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A NEW SITE?

it was on this bullshyt before it went public tho.....

i remember when u could search peoples profiles simply by putting in the school you wanted and the sex and all the people who matched those search parameters would show up............it was wonderful

i used to stay fishing in the ivy league ponds for chicks......

these crackers nerfed facebook in a way that pretty much keeps u in a circle thats realative to the people u know and in a way that they can track ur associates.

That face recognition crap is just the icing on the cake

fukk facebook.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
information = the most powerful thing on earth.

the more they have then the more they can sell. They take your likes and the other persons likes and cross promote the products to both of you.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

i got somethng in the works actually @BlueJay, but itll be a couple years. sorry breh

Last edited by a moderator:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Thedougie.com :hamster:

Sent from a Super Samsung Galaxy 3 via Master Roshi's Island.