FaceBook deletion question for those that tossed it away

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
For those that got rid of it, did you throw everything in the bushes or did you download the files from it(forgot the term). Bout to officially sign off for good, just wanna know if that backup file is needed.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
For those that got rid of it, did you throw everything in the bushes or did you download the files from it(forgot the term). Bout to officially sign off for good, just wanna know if that backup file is needed.
Don't worry, it will be there when you come back.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I don't get the point in deleting social networks. I'd just never return. Deleting it sounds like you have a personal problem and you need assistance in stopping as if it were an addiction if you know what I mean.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the point in deleting social networks. I'd just never return. Deleting it sounds like you have a personal problem and you need assistance in stopping as if it were an addiction if you know what I mean.
Its not a point of addiction or problems, I have neither problem with it. Sitting there with your info on FB is a different animal than not logging into the Coli. It deletes your personal information, pics etc off of the site supposedly. Lastly it disallows people from sending me invitations to things on there that I wont see because Im not on there....Dont have to here well I sent you invite on fb, etc

Lastly, I asked for help not an opinion doggie.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Its not a point of addiction or problems, I have neither problem with it. Sitting there with your info on FB is a different animal than not logging into the Coli. It deletes your personal information, pics etc off of the site supposedly. Lastly it disallows people from sending me invitations to things on there that I wont see because Im not on there....Dont have to here well I sent you invite on fb, etc

Lastly, I asked for help not an opinion doggie.
It just makes your data inaccessible to you. Don't think for a second that your data is going anywhere.