Facebook Baddie Scams

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep getting random friend requests from all these attractive women on facebook. I'm not on facebook like that and only have one picture up. I'm pretty sure this is some kind of scam. Do any of you guys have similar experiences?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I keep getting random friend requests from all these attractive women on facebook. I'm not on facebook like that and only have one picture up. I'm pretty sure this is some kind of scam. Do any of you guys have similar experiences?

it's a scam. the other thing they do is like say I comment on something related to say the NFL, then some rando broad will tag me talking about "can we get to know each other" and what not.

clearly they are some Nigerian attempting a romance scam.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's a scam. the other thing they do is like say I comment on something related to say the NFL, then some rando broad will tag me talking about "can we get to know each other" and what not.

clearly they are some Nigerian attempting a romance scam.
Thought it was too good to be true. A few of them are legit and sent requests due to mutual friendships but the rest are "content creators".

Daps
Thought it was too good to be true. A few of them are legit and sent requests due to mutual friendships but the rest are "content creators".

Just cuz you have mutuals doesn’t mean they’re not scammers. Unless you definitively know your mutual(s) actually knows these women, there’s still a good chance it’s a scam. Scammers know having mutuals increases success rate so that’s often a part of their strategy.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

even if u got mutual friends, check their profile. your friends probably fell for the same trick as u. if they have under 30 friends, or just 1 pics or no post, u already know it's bogus.