Face ID has completely fukked this DUDE UP

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Havent had this happen to me yet, hopefully it was just the phone buggin out. Obviously wouldn't be good if the phones just started doing that frequently. If it's a one off thing it's a pretty stupid thing to complain about, but if it turns out to be frequent among other X users then Imma be concerned.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm sure he could figure it out. point is they remove shyt in an attempt to make things even simpler, but then when shyt doesn't work, the solutions are even more complicated

This is my problem with Apple. They "fix" shyt all the damned time for no good reason. Like they just do it to make the next version look different.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Owning an iPhone X since launch basically Face ID is one of my least favorite features on the device. If they brought back Touch ID on the 11 I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk is the point of Face ID, people wanna live in the far future so badly they giving clout to something that was never necessary. Unless your working for a top secret government institution there's no reason for Face ID to open your phone.. shyts corny
A simple lockcode is good enough