fabolous >>>>>>>>> big l

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
i love big l music and lyrics but lyrically fab surpassed big l a long time ago

in terms of rhyme patterns punchlines metaphors wordplay etc.

i think fab is miles ahead of big l

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
4989078282_d6a900c6e6.jpg

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh::childplease: OP you one of those dumb nikkas that confuses similes and metaphors. I've never heard Fab spit a true metaphor tbh. I'm not a huge fan of either and tbh I think Fab is a better artist (that's not really saying much) but as far as an emcee? Please nikka, come on. You better be trolling.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
:heh::childplease: OP you one of those dumb nikkas that confuses similes and metaphors. I've never heard Fab spit a true metaphor tbh. I'm not a huge fan of either and tbh I think Fab is a better artist (that's not really saying much) but as far as an emcee? Please nikka, come on. You better be trolling.

gust at this whole post.

:childplease::childplease::childplease:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:why:Wow, they really didn't lie about you being a dumb little nikka. At least you was c/s and saying something that actually made some type of sense before. You're killing me yo:childplease:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gust at this whole post.

:childplease::childplease::childplease:

Nah forreal I'm not even trying to use ad hominems , but I legitimately can't fathom how anybody could make a statement like that. I'm not even a Big L fan or anything but come on nikka, Fab is one of the most mediocre emcees there is. He's clever but he's basically a dude that uses battle rap bars and can make a decent track with the right production. I will give him that. Now if you said Cam'ron >>>> Big L you might have something there.