"F1ck you, Jack! Who you think you is..Ron O'Neal or something?"

Daps
"Talking bout I better pay or else, I ain't yo bytch nikka :rudy:"

Classic scene. The sense o entitlement some people have, acting like you doing to much by tryna get your money back. Thinking prison time makes you invincible. He learned that day.

"You owe me some money, muthafukka?:birdman:"

"Hell nah, but here ya go :hubie:"

:laff::laff::laff:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
"Talking bout I better pay or else, I ain't yo bytch nikka :rudy:"

Classic scene. The sense o entitlement some people have, acting like you doing to much by tryna get your money back. Thinking prison time makes you invincible. He learned that day.

"You owe me some money, muthafukka?:birdman:"

"Hell nah, but here ya go :hubie:"

:laff::laff::laff:

And then he tried to call Tat's bluff by saying " What you gon do? :sas1:" like Tat was gonna let that shyt slide. :childplease:

NO WAY was a thorough cat like Tat gonna let another man :dame: come into HIS house and sit at HIS table and disrespect him. :ufdup:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Looking back a lot of my granny's Saturday night kickbacks ended sorta fukked up like this (obviously without 1st degree murder) frequently in the 80s. The men would be in the garage with dominoes and cards. The woman usually set up in the living room playing cards also. And the men get to drankin' too much and talkin shyt. Someone goes too far and boom some body gets to fighting and it spills out to the yard. One time my aunt did shoot her husband in the ass on purpose. As shooting your husband was actually pretty common in my family in those days. But yeah them old heads from back in the day was always with the shyts. And this was Texas so they all were strapped. The women and men.