F*ck these Guido flicks.... Let's talk about "The Mack" in all its fine glory

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Before Marvel, DC, and all that CGI bullshyt. First of all where my real niccas, pimps, and hustlers at:win: So lettuce give praise to this masterpiece of fine American film. The movie gawds blessed us with this one.. It has it all:wow:

mack.jpg

Classic scenes
Quotables for days
Pretty Tony
The Players Ball
Shot in Oakland, Ca.
Richard Pryor drunk and coked up throughout the filming
Actual real pimps in the movie(The Ward Brothers)
The Black Revolutionary backdrop
Its your favorite rapper's reference guild
China Doll:noah:

:mjcry:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Me and my cousin are plan to bring a couple chicks in a planetarium and show them the universe while speaking on some overhead speakers about why they need to stick with us. That scene was like the greatest shyt I ever saw it was so good it took me like 10 minutes to truly grasp what he did, what nikka in the 70's thought about recruiting hoes like that? Damn mane

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Me and my cousin are plan to bring a couple chicks in a planetarium and show them the universe while speaking on some overhead speakers about why they need to stick with us. That scene was like the greatest shyt I ever saw it was so good it took me like 10 minutes to truly grasp what he did, what nikka in the 70's thought about recruiting hoes like that? Damn mane
Even when he pulled the white bytch.. he didn't front, he admitted that he had to spend "alot of bread on the bytch" just to pull her in. As in it takes money to make money steez

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when he dismissed lulu after she got robbed, if i remember right, I got kinda :mjcry:

lmao :russ: let me know I never could be involved with something like pimping

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo man me and my friends use to almost come to blows behind this movie b/c we would let each other borrow it and hold onto to it for months:russ:

Man this movie is so damn classic and has so many levels to it. I know it word for fukking word and can act out almost every scene. Its ingrained in my DNA.

YOU GET OUT THERE AND GET IT....NOW GET

STICK YO SELF

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Before Marvel, DC, and all that CGI bullshyt. First of all where my real niccas, pimps, and hustlers at:win: So lettuce give praise to this masterpiece of fine American film. The movie gawds blessed us with this one.. It has it all:wow:

mack.jpg

Classic scenes
Quotables for days
Pretty Tony
The Players Ball
Shot in Oakland, Ca.
Richard Pryor drunk and coked up throughout the filming
Actual real pimps in the movie(The Ward Brothers)
The Black Revolutionary backdrop
Its your favorite rapper's reference guild
China Doll:noah:

:mjcry:

My older brother put me on to this blassic

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Breakin' the neighborhood kids off with dough.. Probably the first on camera "don't be like me- go to school" hood pep talk:mjcry:

-Low key Goldie The Mack kinda looks like a member of The Jackson Family. Like it was supposed to be The Jackson 6 but Goldie said f*ck all that singing and dancing sh*t.. "I'mma pimp these b*tches.. Told Tito and Jermaine straight to they face, I wasn't doin' that sh*t, sure did".:pachaha:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
aye, brehs, anybody know where i can stream this?…I can’t even buy a digital copy on Prime :martin:

edit: nvm

Last edited: