F*ck it....where is Will Smith? They just discovered a "wonder drug" that can cure ALL cancer!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Human trials for wonder drug that could cure all types of cancer to start next year | Mail Online

A drug that helps the immune system to break down cancerous tumors has been developed and is set to begin human testing early next year.

The drug, developed by researchers at the University of Stanford, has been successful on different of cancers - including breast, bowel, prostate, ovarian and brain - and could even be a cure, they said.

Tests on mice showed it to work on a broad range of cancers and with minimal side-effects. Given to mice with human tumors, the antibody made them shrink and, in some cases, disappear.

we all know how this story ends.....get ready for the Zombie Apocalypse brehs

Will Smith will be the only nikka who survives.

i_am_legend_will_smith__1_.jpg

Anghellic

The Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Miami , Fl
Probably a long ass list of symptoms

Lose cancer. Get AIDS :snoop: then they'll get AIDS curing medicine which gives you cancer and you'll be in the cycle forever.
:manny:
They'll be making money though

yo moms

drunk
Daps
The cure for cancer is a raw food diet with cannabis oil or whatever it's called.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You idiots do realize any treatment for cancer has side effects, even the ones that are being used right now?

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
People have been curing cancer themselves for years now with raw food diets and hemp/cannabis oil.

The doctors will never tell you about this though. God knows where that cancer research charity money is going.

I cosign to this, a lady down the street from me self cured with raw food and cannabis oil. that was 3 years ago and she's now going hard as a private contractor in Afghanistan.