Ezra Miller teases "Speed Force" meet up w/ CW's Flash ".......to see him adrift in the Speed Force"

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
grant-gustin-tweets-about-not-being-cast-in-dc-s-upcoming-the-flash-movie-806142.jpg

The Scarlet Speedster has always been a staple character in the DC Universe. A key member of the Justice League and the driving force (literally) behind DC’s inventive comic book Multiverse, The Flash has truly come into his on the small screen – and recently made his first foray into the DC Extended Universe in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad. Despite the semi-explicit separation of DC’s live-action realms, many fans were hopeful that the CW’s Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) would zoom into the DCEU as well.

However, DC and Warner Bros. Pictures chose to cast Ezra Miller (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) as Barry Allen in the DCEU, keeping their TV and film worlds apart. Much to the delight of fans, though, Miller not only embraced his lightning fast character but also his television alter-ego.

Currently filming Zack Snyder’s Justice League in London, Miller discussed his upcoming standalone DCEU Flash movie as with MTV News . In the interview, he praised director Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), as well as co-star Kiersey Clemons (who will portray Iris West). The cinematic-version of Barry Allen also says “he can’t wait” to meet up with CW star Gustin, and not just in the real world. He teased, or at least wants to encourage a full-fledged DCEU Flash-collaboration, saying:

“He’s a boss. I can’t wait to see him, eye to eye, adrift in the Speed Force — our eyes will lock and, in that moment, we will both know the truth. What truth? I dare not say.”

T0MOjEG.png

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's gonna happen....they've always hinted at the possibility of using tv & the movies to show the multiverse....they've already started on it tv by having flash crossover to supergirl....only a matter of time before we get the 2 flashes meeting in a movie....i cant wait...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Could happen down the line considering the Flash TV show already has a multiverse established, and some of the alternate dimensions have their own versions of the Flash.

They could easily make the DCEU Earth-10 or something and have a crossover. Although if they did do that, it wouldn't be until after the movie is out.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
:ehh:
Could happen down the line considering the Flash TV show already has a multiverse established, and some of the alternate dimensions have their own versions of the Flash.

They could easily make the DCEU Earth-10 or something and have a crossover. Although if they did do that, it wouldn't be until after the movie is out.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Even though I obviously have not seen Miller's performance as Barry besides the JL trailer stuff. I'd watch the fukk out of this.