Ezra Miller; Icelandic pedo cult leader?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
New York post had a picture of him that really caught me off guard :mjlol:

Ezra-Miller-35.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
my man is running around in body armor with underage brainwashed kids, choking chicks out, tossing chairs in restaurants and he's running a pedo cult in Iceland? Bjork won't be happy.

Yup.

That is one of the craziest tweets i have ever read

Bill Simmons talked about the Tyson Zone, that you could tell anybody a crazy ass story about Mike Tyson, made up or not, and people would go "That sounds right :ehh: "

Ezra is fully in the Tyson Zone.

shyt reads like a fukking madlib

"Ezra Miller potentially indicted on racketeering charges associated to illegal dog fighting ring, and human trafficking related activity"

"Ezra Miller joins Hawaii chapter of Boko Haram affiliated Demonic Cult, and is seen baptizing children in baths of human blood"

ANY headline about him is possibly true :laff:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can't believe they let this get the flash role :mjlol:
Breh the whole ny post article is about how batgirl was so bad they cancelled it and then they just drop this picture of Erza in it and I was like:gucci:

I thought damn this is an ugly ass woman and then under the picture it says "Ezra Miller, who plays the Flash, has caused a string of damaging controversies."

I'm like wait not only is that a man but that's THE fukkING FLASH :gucci::mjlol: