Exterminator APPRECIATION Thread

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Dogg, this shyt just hit me... they gotta be the most courageous dudes ever invented :clap:

I'm a grown ass man, but let a flying insect or a big rat cross my path and I'm :damn:

exterminators, as an occupation, show up on the scene of an infestation; whether it be rats, roaches, wasps, termites, etc., and their sole job is to come face to face with the bugs/rodents and get rid them somehow :scusthov:... that's the most brave shyt I've ever heard in my life

brehs, how much do exterminators make? anything less than $100K and they're being extremely underpaid... mannnnnn, you couldn't pay me enough to be around rats and roaches all day, that shyt sounds scary as fukk!

for example, check out my dogg schoolin the cac's on the bug problem they have that's interfering with the seasonal growth of their shrubs and shyt

orkin-man-helping-family_350x240.jpg

then the cac's are gonna pay him a nominal fee to :bustback: all the bugs they got, and he's gonna do it... that's bold as fukk!

knowing that most project buildings have roach infestations, you think an exterminator turned rapper could garner any street cred? would he be seen as "real" by his contemporaries?

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Dogg, this shyt just hit me... they gotta be the most courageous dudes ever invented :clap:

I'm a grown ass man, but let a flying insect or a big rat cross my path and I'm :damn:

exterminators, as an occupation, show up on the scene of an infestation; whether it be rats, roaches, wasps, termites, etc., and their sole job is to come face to face with the bugs/rodents and get rid them somehow :scusthov:... that's the most brave shyt I've ever heard in my life

brehs, how much do exterminators make? anything less than $100K and they're being extremely underpaid... mannnnnn, you couldn't pay me enough to be around rats and roaches all day, that shyt sounds scary as fukk!

for example, check out my dogg schoolin the cac's on the bug problem they have that's interfering with the seasonal growth of their shrubs and shyt

orkin-man-helping-family_350x240.jpg

then the cac's are gonna pay him a nominal fee to :bustback: all the bugs they got, and he's gonna do it... that's bold as fukk!

knowing that most project buildings have roach infestations, you think an exterminator turned rapper could garner any street cred? would he be seen as "real" by his contemporaries?

The rapper could just keep the exterminator name and talk all day about killing. He ain't lying... But yea, them dudes need top notch pay for the service alone

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Lmao it's true these guys got mad heart, I mean I can overcome my fear to kill like a mouse or whatever but imagine being over run by them lil nikkas

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Lmao it's true these guys got mad heart, I mean I can overcome my fear to kill like a mouse or whatever but imagine being over run by them lil nikkas

Could you imagine walking into an attic and bats come flying at you on some death from God type shyt? Not to mention the diseases these fukkers carry. Damn, I just started itching... Creeping me out

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Imagine you show up to work and see this shyt

I'd turn tail and run but these nikkas actually fight rats off!
LMAO at that car though

Last edited by a moderator:

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Imagine you show up to work and see this shyt
Orkin Commercial -- Vacation - YouTube
I'd turn tail and run but these nikkas actually fight rats off!
LMAO at that car though

:laff: I'm turning right back around, hitting the hood for a junkie to blow my house straight to hell so I can get that insurance money & start new. I can't deal w/ that shyt man

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS WORKING FOR COMCAST AND I HAD TO FIX THIS GUY'S DROP. I OPEN HIS ACCESS BOX AND IT WAS FULL OF WASPS. I JAMMED THE CAP BACK ON THAT shyt SO FAST AND TOLD HIM IT WAS A NO GO. HE TRIED TO TALK ME INTO SPRAYING IT WITH RAID. I LOOKED AT HIM LIKE :usure:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ya Exterminator deserves a MEDAL or something. When i see something like this

Im running like THE BOLT

Last edited by a moderator: