Exposing racists in our communities

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I feel like we need one of these threads to kind of consolidate our effort on exposing people who type shyt on Facebook, Twitter, whatever, and don't expect to face repercussions.

If this is redundant, or not thread worthy, feel free to perhaps merge it somewhere. I just feel as though there can be a thread here that helps us expose these fukks and let their employers/whoever know just how the fukk they really feel.

Anyways, this person that I'm sharing is supposedly a teacher. An Ohio University alum. I don't have much information. Just thought it was worth sharing, because this c*nt will be sharing her caustic views with innocent youth who don't deserve to be tainted.

k0kl6u.jpg

Its not much, but its her name. Gave you the school she's from. The chick who identified this chick is happy for others to share, and has her fb page open to view at . Hope someone more tech savvy can turn up some info. I know that some people have contacted OU already. I believe she's also been reported to the beautiful website http://racistsgettingfired.tumblr.com/ which we should all get accustomed to reporting to.

Just hoping we can do a little bit and try to keep these motherfukkers from living as cosy and comfortable as they think they are :yeshrug:

Oh yeah, here's the actual racist chick's facebook https://www.facebook.com/amanda.ervin.3990?fref=ts

Linkedin also in case that helps at all :yeshrug:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/amanda-ervin/32/499/19b

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If your brave you get a photo of a crooked cop, blow it up, and staple it to every post on your block so the community can easily identify who the crooked cops are and how to deal with them. Alot of these clowns are walking around as anonymous maniac cops because the only people that know what they look like are the people they victimize. Let EVERYBODY know so everyones alert.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think first we should build up a better economic base so that we'll have the influence to pressure companies and businesses into firing people. At this point, we don't have much leverage which is why people not only won't get fired but possibly will get promoted when they make white supremacist comments online.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think first we should build up a better economic base so that we'll have the influence to pressure companies and businesses into firing people. At this point, we don't have much leverage which is why people not only won't get fired but possibly will get promoted when they make white supremacist comments online.
Honestly, right now we're banking on "white outrage" and their willingless to "cut the fat" so they don't have to deal with the drama.

I mean.... its pretty much all we can ask for at the current moment. And if it works and makes these people's lives shyttier, I'm all for it. 100%

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Honestly, right now we're banking on "white outrage" and their willingless to "cut the fat" so they don't have to deal with the drama.

I mean.... its pretty much all we can ask for at the current moment. And if it works and makes these people's lives shyttier, I'm all for it. 100%

With the Michelle Beadle white supremacist comments, I tried contacting Disney through their complaint center along with the other brothas here but I haven't heard anything back from them. I think a bigger impact is made taking down high profile people like that. But getting at the lower level people is fine too.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
With the Michelle Beadle white supremacist comments, I tried contacting Disney through their complaint center along with the other brothas here but I haven't heard anything back from them. I think a bigger impact is made taking down high profile people like that. But getting at the lower level people is fine too.
Someone like Beadle, it will take time. She has pretty much built up her own support base. White female feminists. AKA it'll be hard as shyt to turn America against her.

But if there's a will, there's a way.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Someone like Beadle, it will take time. She has pretty much built up her own support base. White female feminists. AKA it'll be hard as shyt to turn America against her.

But if there's a will, there's a way.

Most of her co-workers hate her but you're right about the white feminist support.