Explain To Me How Crysis 3 On PC Looks Better Than 97% Of Todays Games

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Game was also optimized well too. Believe it or not, that's still an issue today esp with ports.
Yea, i noticed that.

The crazy part is that without mods, the graphics wouldnt even rank compared to todays games. After you add the HD shyt it doesn't even look like the same game, shot looks better than Battlefield and COD from today, that shyt is crazy.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What specific mods are u running? U do realize there's literally hundreds of them? PC gaming isn't some closed box Apple product shyt so we have no idea what ur referring to
The full HD pack is the same for everyone, but i use the Apex Realistic Mod on all games if the game has it made already.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Star Citizen coming soon :mjlol:
Cant people play a plain ass version of it already?

This game is the reason i became interested in PC gaming, once i seen that Shadow app and tried it im hooked. shyt opened up a new level of entertainment cause i always been into graphics and the best looking shyt. I want that Star Citizen shyt to be really good. Thats the next level of gaming imo, imagine that shyt in 4K VR or 3D :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:what: why y'all PC heads still talking about that corny ass game with a lame ass bleak ending just because of the PC enhanced graphics IDK... but we've moved on...:camby: its 2019... move on...