explain this girl to me ladies

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This chick I sit next to in class is always chatting with me, which is cool but I know her bf (not well but I do know him). So I try to keep things on the surface when talking to her, nothing too deep but she's always giving me vibes of being interested in me . Anyways, the kicker is the other day she was telling me a story and referred to going somewhere with her "friend" Chris. This was the first time she even mentioned her bf and she only referred to him as her friend. What do you guys think? I

MsReal

All Star
Daps
It could be an on and off relationship or you may look like good side dock material... Either way you win.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You posting this means you most likely caught feelings or want to at least smash.

Your in college right? There are too many other chicks everywhere you go for you to

paying this chick with a boyfriend any attention. Like someone else said, she's either looking

for you to be someone on the side, or her new boyfriend she can monkey branch to in case

her relationship ends. Or she just likes the attention, and maybe she's experiencing a drought

in the amount of guys she has in the friendzone. Does she know you know her boyfriend?