Explain the fascination of Asian girls had for Aaliyah?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I remember back when she dropped her debut..asian chicks all over the west were fascinated with her..some filipino chick falsely claimed she was part asian etc.

Im not criticising it but interested to know>?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It's to do with the Asian horoscope, the hebetai tribe of 1784 predicted the coming of a black pilgrim in the year of the ox. Aaliyah was born at 'Ox & Dove Clinic' in washington at the asian year of the water buffalo, we all know water buffalo is thirst-less Ox's.

She was to bring of 10 thousand Sun rises for our moons crescent, .... man all that sh1t is fascinating.

th

She showed a lot of respect, RIP Aaliyah real name 'Queen Karsahiani'

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
This is true. All my ex bytches whether filipino, vietnamese, chinese, etc. worshipped Aaliyah... in the 90's they would do their hair like her, rock those half tops n shyt.. have posters all over their wall... i even knew a dude with her posters all over his wall :rudy:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
It's to do with the Asian horoscope, the hebetai tribe of 1784 predicted the coming of a black pilgrim in the year of the ox. Aaliyah was born at 'Ox & Dove Clinic' in washington at the asian year of the water buffalo, we all know water buffalo is thirst-less Ox's.

She was to bring of 10 thousand Sun rises for our moons crescent, .... man all that sh1t is fascinating.

th

She showed a lot of respect, RIP Aaliyah real name 'Queen Karsahiani'

:laugh:

On some real sht though, my crazy ass uncle use to tell me that the "queen of the damned" movie sealed her fate.