Experiment: Called every number on my phone

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Started Sunday afternoon. Hungover from the club night. No matter if it was family, close friends, ex's and numbers, I didn't recognize.

1. If it was a number I didn't recognize and they didn't pick up.
BUSHES

2. Those did I recognize(ex. Family, Friends etc.) I spoke for a few minutes and did the what's up, how everything going convo. Talked to a few of my boys I ain't spoke to in a minute because life gets in the way. Now on to the females :whoo:

3. Calling females that are ex's. I'm cool with all of them. No grudges and always leave an opportunity for me whenever :shaq: for some ex's it was :gladbron: and when we getting together. Haven't seen you in a while. Are you dating? I'm like
tumblr_m1s0nsSI9V1qh6saso1_500.gif

All wasn't Piff calls tho. Some ex's had the I'm in a relationship type convo when I knew she was getting thrown to the bushes :shaq2: blah blah me and my man, got kids. I was like trying to get through each phone number. Got 400 of them.

For the numbers that I did call, which I didn't recognize as far as name. :merchant: I received texts and calls like ex.

Some chick named Sylvia texted me today like I was busy and was working so I couldn't get to the phone but who is this?

I said you don't remember me forreal? Damn Sylvia.

She never texted back :dry:

Another text came in from Ashley and off jump when I'm coming back to the city. I was like :gladbron: we getting together so I'll hit you up. I haven't called her since IDK when yo.

I got a call with someone just breathing on the phone:ufdup:
shyt was creepy.

Didn't get to all my contacts but about a 33% of them. You never know what can happen when you call a female up. Alot of misses but some gems will come out of there.

Overall it's fun tho.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Started Sunday afternoon. Hungover from the club night. No matter if it was family, close friends, ex's and numbers, I didn't recognize.

BUSHES

2. Those did I recognize(ex. Family, Friends etc.) I spoke for a few minutes and did the what's up, how everything going convo. Talked to a few of my boys I ain't spoke to in a minute because life gets in the way. Now on to the females :whoo:

3. Calling females that are ex's. I'm cool with all of them. No grudges and always leave an opportunity for me whenever :shaq: for some ex's it was :gladbron: and when we getting together. Haven't seen you in a while. Are you dating? I'm like

All wasn't Piff calls tho. Some ex's had the I'm in a relationship type convo when I knew she was getting thrown to the bushes :shaq2: blah blah me and my man, got kids. I was like trying to get through each phone number. Got 400 of them.

For the numbers that I did call, which I didn't recognize as far as name. :merchant: I received texts and calls like ex.

Some chick named Sylvia texted me today like I was busy and was working so I couldn't get to the phone but who is this?

Another text came in from Ashley and off jump when I'm coming back to the city. I was like :gladbron: we getting together so I'll hit you up. I haven't called her since IDK when yo.

shyt was creepy.

Didn't get to all my contacts but about a 33% of them. You never know what can happen when you call a female up. Alot of misses but some gems will come out of there.

Overall it's fun tho.

tumblr_lrs97jJHzh1r3v6f2o1_400.gif

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop

BUSHES

shyt was creepy.

Overall it's fun tho.

I was just having fun outchea. Sleep is the cousin of death.