Experience GeForce NOW for macOS and Windows PC - Steam Games are playable on low end machines

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I don’t mean to always at @Kamikaze Revy, but this is the shyt he was talking about :francis:

Side note: I have an Nvidia Shield, so I’m about this shyt :manny:
I think it works on that system but i am not too sure.

I think it's dope. You can load up your Steam games and play.. Cloud Computing for Gaming will be huge in third world countries or areas where people can't afford high end hardware. This probably isn't great for ONLINE play ( i have not tried it yet) but its good for Single Player. If you don't care about high FPS or super detail stuff, then don't bother trying. It's great for 720p Gaming.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I think it's dope. You can load up your Steam games and play.. Cloud Computing for Gaming will be huge in third world countries or areas where people can't afford high end hardware. This probably isn't great for ONLINE play ( i have not tried it yet) but its good for Single Player. If you don't care about high FPS or super detail stuff, then don't bother trying. It's great for 720p Gaming.
Oh, I 100% agree. But, it comes with a price (not owning the game outright). I don’t give a shyt, cuz it is the future, but some don’t like the ramifications of this shyt..:manny:

Also, the Nvidia shield does have Nvidia Now. It’s a great box :win:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Oh, I 100% agree. But, it comes with a price (not owning the game outright). I don’t give a shyt, cuz it is the future, but some don’t like the ramifications of this shyt..:manny:

Also, the Nvidia shield does have Nvidia Now. It’s a great box :win:
Well, from my understanding, the games come from Steam only. So, i guess you can buy GAMES but they will be tied to your STEAM account.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well, from my understanding, the games come from Steam only. So, i guess you can buy GAMES but they will be tied to your STEAM account.
Yeah, they have a limited selection, based on steam. Like, all my games don’t transfer. For those that do, shyt is golden...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don’t mean to always at @Kamikaze Revy, but this is the shyt he was talking about :francis:

Side note: I have an Nvidia Shield, so I’m about this shyt :manny:
Kind of. It touches on not owning games which is ONE of my issues with the direction we’re going with content. I’m not a pc gamer so something like this MIGHT work for me actually, so I could play some of the games I would completely miss out on otherwise. I don’t know.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I requested a beta invite from the site. I’m interested in trying this out on a trash windows 7 PC I have sitting around collecting dust. I would imagine this would work fine on my Mac but I want to see what performance is like on a weak machine just to see if the idea really works.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I requested a beta invite from the site. I’m interested in trying this out on a trash windows 7 PC I have sitting around collecting dust. I would imagine this would work fine on my Mac but I want to see what performance is like on a weak machine just to see if the idea really works.
if you use Gmail, it should be in your Promotions folder/

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yo, what are you playing now? I need to spend my attention on something. :manny:
Right now the games getting most burn at my house in order are: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Forza Horizon 3, Persona 5, Life Is Strange, and Cup Head.
I'll scoop Bayonetta 2 real soon.
I was playing the hell out of Shadow of War until my game glitched 30 hours in and it won't let me progress past one of the story missions. I've deleted the game and reinstalled it and the glitch still keeps happening. It starts to load the mission and then crashes.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Right now the games getting most burn at my house in order are: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Forza Horizon 3, Persona 5, Life Is Strange, and Cup Head.
I'll scoop Bayonetta 2 real soon.
I was playing the hell out of Shadow of War until my game glitched 30 hours in and it won't let me progress past one of the story missions. I've deleted the game and reinstalled it and the glitch still keeps happening. It starts to load the mission and then crashes.
I have all those games (:whew:). I think i'm gonna play Persona first. @Fatboi1 has been hyping that shyt forever. I might as well try it out :manny:

Life is Strange, FH3, Cuphead, are good games, but I'm done with them (though I haven't played the most recent LIS yet)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

By your logic it will fail, since people in third world countries cant afford internet and the ping would kill the experience :troll: