Exoprimal Official Thread (PS, PC and Xbox) July 14th 2023

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I see it on the pass, reluctant to waste the hard drive space :patrice:could make for good content tho but I value my time and don't want to waste it on basura

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this game has ZERO hype around here 🤣

I’m a admitted Capcom stan but this one doesn’t move the needle for me, it’s cool that they decided to try something new but between the boring gameplay loop and lack of content at launch, made me not wanna cop

They should’ve just made another Lost Planet. It’s not the price that puts me off it’s my time, after the beta this was very meh imo.

And oh yeah next Friday is Remnant 2 that game is one of my most anticipated games of the year, it’s going to knock off some games I’m currently playing if I don’t finish

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Damn this game has ZERO hype around here 🤣

I’m a admitted Capcom stan but this one doesn’t move the needle for me, it’s cool that they decided to try something new but between the boring gameplay loop and lack of content at launch, made me not wanna cop

They should’ve just made another Lost Planet
I was hoping this would be something like lost planet :sadcam:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hoping this would be something like lost planet :sadcam:
I saw your comment about Lost Planet in another thread breh lol. This just makes me want another game even more l they clearly have the assets. That game is still to this day one of my favorites

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Streamed the tutorial on gamepass now I've got it downloading. Will update with more after I get a feel for the game.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I saw your comment about Lost Planet in another thread breh lol. This just makes me want another game even more l they clearly have the assets. That game is still to this day one of my favorites

Its crazy they got 3 lost planet games and they’re all extremely different lol

Capcom didn’t know what to do with that franchise. Wish they would have stuck with the formula of the first one, it actually had a good single player story

Chef

All Star
Daps
CapGod streak got snapped. :francis:

Jokes aside, game is too shallow for me.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy they got 3 lost planet games and they’re all extremely different lol

Capcom didn’t know what to do with that franchise. Wish they would have stuck with the formula of the first one, it actually had a good single player story
Us day one Lost Planet fans don’t recognize the third game, what a abomination