Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Paid 18$ USD for 6 months. Worth it
Rekka man :snoop: when will you ever learn.

Now you paying $18 for 6months eh. I remember when you would scream "Newsgroups" and swear you was ahead of the curb and untouchable :mjlol:

You can be that, but not if you pay. Nobody can legally get away with that so that infrastructure will eventually fail 100%of the time. Only thing worse than free is paying a fee :ufdup: all the pay sites piggyback off of free shyt, and when they don't? It's vice versa.

I can show you Rekka, and I will come this November. Bon appetite!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rekka man :snoop: when will you ever learn.

Now you paying $18 for 6months eh. I remember when you would scream "Newsgroups" and swear you was ahead of the curb and untouchable :mjlol:

You can be that, but not if you pay. Nobody can legally get away with that so that infrastructure will eventually fail 100%of the time. Only thing worse than free is paying a fee :ufdup: all the pay sites piggyback off of free shyt, and when they don't? It's vice versa.

I can show you Rekka, and I will come this November. Bon appetite!!!

fukk are you talking about. I used up all of my newsgroup bandwidth (bought a TB for 50 bucks years ago - finished using it last year). With Kodi, you can either get :flabbynsick: streams or good ones. I pay real-debrid for the good streams.

What You need to do is get on the wave. :mjpls:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
fukk are you talking about. I used up all of my newsgroup bandwidth (bought a TB for 50 bucks years ago - finished using it last year). With Kodi, you can either get :flabbynsick: streams or good ones. I pay real-debrid for the good streams.

What You need to do is get on the wave. :mjpls:
You paid for newsgroups to get shyt that was free on the internet.

Kodi which this thread was about(exodus) doesn't have exclusive content.

Neither does whatever you're paying money for. Your telling yourself you're paying for quality :snoop:

Give me an example of something you like, I'll pull it up hd right now for free. Challenge accepted over here, trying to put YOU on game. Now if you'd rather spend on scammers be my guest...

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Neither does whatever you're paying money for. Your telling yourself you're paying for quality :snoop:

Give me an example of something you like, I'll pull it up hd right now for free. Challenge accepted over here, trying to put YOU on game. Now if you'd rather spend on scammers be my guest...

I paid for newsgroups to get access to shyt easier and faster. Time = money. And I'm paying for convenience as well.

Peace

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Put me on
I'm still running 13.1
I read a lot of people complaining they can't find links so I've been hesitant to upgrade
Is there a benefit to upgrading?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I paid for newsgroups to get access to shyt easier and faster. Time = money. And I'm paying for convenience as well.

Peace
You're paying for ignorance :ufdup:

Back in the newsgroup days you thought you was the shyt cuz of the mid quality bootlegs you felt made you special. You thought I forgot nikka :gladbron: MKV's came out, fukked up your whole shyt (uh huh) forced you to lean and good the stream route. Yeah, I been streaming since Sohh but whatever...

Faster, easier, time = money, blah blah blah. Your wasting your time and money. How can clicking on what you want to watch be easier bruh? And I guess you're in denial about Xbox having an app that has all this shyt. Can you say free movies HD 2048? Cost zero dollars. Or the1000's of websites that stream everything for free. You have no excuse because you're a senior member of this community.
Put me on
I'm still running 13.1
I read a lot of people complaining they can't find links so I've been hesitant to upgrade
Is there a benefit to upgrading?
I don't use kodi so I can't say. I heard they stopped updating it tho

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You're paying for ignorance :ufdup:

Back in the newsgroup days you thought you was the shyt cuz of the mid quality bootlegs you felt made you special. You thought I forgot nikka :gladbron: MKV's came out, fukked up your whole shyt (uh huh) forced you to lean and good the stream route. Yeah, I been streaming since Sohh but whatever...

Faster, easier, time = money, blah blah blah. Your wasting your time and money. How can clicking on what you want to watch be easier bruh? And I guess you're in denial about Xbox having an app that has all this shyt. Can you say free movies HD 2048? Cost zero dollars. Or the1000's of websites that stream everything for free. You have no excuse because you're a senior member of this community.

I don't use kodi so I can't say. I heard they stopped updating it tho

what do you think I downloaded from newgroups fool......they were HD rips off bluray discs :snoop:

Nothing fukks with newsgroups downloads. But I forget who I'm talking to.... :skip:

You fukking up by not being on the KODI wave. You REALLY fukking up.