Exodus 23:1 - Pusha T

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot how hard this shyt was man. I was in HS when this dropped (:heh:)

nikkas wasn’t up on Pusha like that though, only the real hip hop heads were. I made sure to memorize all the lyrics the way the song slaps.

Didn’t know it was The Dream the one saying them nikkas ain’t dying for you for a minute.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:wow:
Blackface wearing c00n must have forgot Pusha was capable of this. No tweets from random corporations could help pump up Drake this time with the mainstream like they did against Meek. Whataburger tweets about music should have been about a racist Kenny Chesney concert not a rap beef. Industry Plant Aubrey better just focus on albums and acting and ignore disses like he ignored Joe Budden.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
I was bumping this shyt when it first came out. I liked Pusha but I didn’t think his solo career was gonna go anywhere major.

Glad that Pusha finally finished off this light skinned fakkit.

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I forgot how hard this shyt was man. I was in HS when this dropped (:heh:)

nikkas wasn’t up on Pusha like that though, only the real hip hop heads were. I made sure to memorize all the lyrics the way the song slaps.

Didn’t know it was The Dream the one saying them nikkas ain’t dying for you for a minute.

I was in high school as well when this shyt dropped. Only a few of my homies in HS were real hip-hop heads.

We banged this shyt in our lunch room too. The fact the Pusha predicted the whole YM situation to this day still gives me goosebumps.