Excessive Force Or Justified? Cops Arrest & Taze A Pregnant Woman In Mall Parking Lot

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Her and her baby gonna :eat: good off this. Even if she wasn't pregnant why'd be run up on her like that? :wtf:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
1. Shouldn't have tried to interfere :yeshrug:

2. I understand she was also warned, even though I couldn't hear it in the video

3. I noticed a lot of these women who are on video fighting with cops just happen to be pregnant :myspotnash:.....and they never reveal it when they beast up with the cops, only when the cops beast up in response :whew:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:comeon: She Totally deserved it..when are people gonna start taking responsibility for their stupidity...she knew she was pregnant when she was trying to fight the cop arresting her no good shoplifter baby daddy....She thought getting knocked up makes her exempt from behaving herself

she is lucky they didnt beat her down....

She is in for a rude awakening at her arraignment tommorow when she tells the judge "im pregnant" "im preeeenant"

hell give her the :rudy: " And somehow you thought assaulting a cop to save a worthless bum is a good idea" :scusthov:"SHUT UP NOW dumb bytch or ill add child endangerment charge to your tab"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ol girl shouldn't have been fighting and interfering with the police tryna do their job. They were tryin to arrest somebody else, and her happy azz decided in step in. That's a bad move to do if u are pregnant. Why would u put yourself and baby in harms way :mindblown:

She tries to use her pregnancy as an excuse to act a gatdam fool and interfere with the Popos. I feel bad for the unborn kid. But no fuccs are given from me for this ratched azz broad :manny:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Inb4 10 pages of people saying they hate cops

But of course :myspotnash:

You know how these coli militants think

All cops are racist pigs who like to lock black people up for no reason, no exceptions

They be trainin' them young, too

MOYPMQQ.jpg

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
But of course :myspotnash:

You know how these coli militants think

All cops are racist pigs who like to lock black people up for no reason, no exceptions

They be trainin' them young, too

MOYPMQQ.jpg

:snoop: That pic is sooo wrong