EVO 2018 - DBFZ Sonic Fox vs Goichi Grand Final

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This was surprisingly entertaining

Sonic Fox was getting washed until he asked to switch seats. :pachaha:Goichi looked like he was going to cry at the end. Dude came in with so much confidence. I am not an expert on these games but I wonder if switching seats made a difference.

Anyone else want to post any interesting matches from EVO 2018?

Last edited:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
No one's in the practice mode as Player 2 breh.

Top seed should get the player 1 seat

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This was surprisingly entertaining

Sonic Fox was getting washed until he asked to switch seats. :pachaha:Goichi looked like he was going to cry at the end. Dude came in with so much confidence. I am not an expert on these games but I wonder if switching seats made a difference.

Anyone else want to post any interesting matches from EVO 2018?

Killed Go1's momentum, and gave Sonic more than enough time to correct his errors. He should've demanded P1 side before the set began.

It was a cheap move in my view. :yeshrug:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Killed Go1's momentum, and gave Sonic more than enough time to correct his errors. He should've demanded P1 side before the set began.

It was a cheap move in my view. :yeshrug:
That shyt was wack. Had people coming over, coin flip and shyt. The whole thing took about 5mins but it was enough to cool him off and prob pissed him off :smh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
"no bruh dont call a timeout on a 10-2 run in the 4th quarter"

"na man, dont try to ice the kicker thats cheap"

fukk that noise. you do what you have to do to win

Basically :russ:

Sonic won fair and square:manny:

That Japanese dude gotta hold that L. If you the best, then no excuses for getting washed 3-0 after resetting the match to 0-0.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically :russ:

Sonic won fair and square:manny:

That Japanese dude gotta hold that L. If you the best, then no excuses for getting washed 3-0 after resetting the match to 0-0.

Yeah, homie took the 3-0, AND that was with him summoning Shenron twice. I really don't know what to tell him other than come back better next time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im trying to get back into the fighting game genre and watching this and this game for the first time....it seems like the moves and animations are so fast and in-distinctive that its hard to follow everything thats goin on.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im trying to get back into the fighting game genre and watching this and this game for the first time....it seems like the moves and animations are so fast and in-distinctive that its hard to follow everything thats goin on.

It's a tag fighter like Marvel vs. Capcom, they're always chaotic like this. There are more methodical games out there for sure. SFV isn't like that

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
People mad at this but it was equivalent to icing the kicker(obviously with less shenanigans).

I just wish Sonicfox wasn't a fukkin dikkhead weirdo.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt was wack. Had people coming over, coin flip and shyt. The whole thing took about 5mins but it was enough to cool him off and prob pissed him off :smh:
PROBABLY pissed him off???:russ:

Nah bruh

4dq8D4X.jpg

Sonic had that man FURIOUS:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: