Everything Cole Cash said was True :sadbron:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Here is the difference between me and you. My mask, my gimmick, my skill on the turntables and my ability to make music got me an actual career. I will be performing in LA at the end of the month, mask on.

How could you possibly "hurt my feelings" under that mask? For all my twitter wars, my antics, my gimmicks and ****ery i engage in, I have something to show for it. Do you?

I am loved in my life. While I dont claim to be rich, doing it big or anything more than what I am, I know that while i do use a gimmick and a mask, its related to my career and only an extension of who I am. You had to use fake pictures, throwing insults like a child..like some pathetic helpless baby whos mother wont pick her up.

Instead of trying to hurt me under my mask which is impossible, why dont you try and ask your father why he doesnt love you? Ask your mother why she couldnt sleep with a man who had better genes so you could actually love yourself?

Ask god why he had to make you so disgusting you had to live a lie.

Ask your brothers or sisters why they couldnt be more supportive while you hurt inside and remain unable to face the fact that you cant come to grips with who you really are.

Before you come at me, come at your family for your very existence which even you yourself loathe.

*Edit now that i think about it, your life probably parallels the penguin in batman returns

unloved

fat

disgusting

overall pathetic. and here you are coming at me like "you dont really think youll win do you"

Come on.

My mother got married to a man (my father) who left us when I was 9 once he finished law school and became a powerful lawyer. My mother became very depressed and began to gain a bunch of weight. Once she found out my father got married to a slim, pretty, 25 yr old white woman she went crazy and could care less about me gaining all of this weight. I then enrolled into community college when I turned 18, but since I am remedial, I've spent close to 5 years trying to get an associates degree. My mother then remarried the college professor from my community college. He doesnt care about my well being, all he cares about is my mother. I want to become a fashion designer some day also. But I need to lose this weight for anyone to take me seriously. I am also a singer. Yeah I know I have a sad life but at least I'm being honest.

Ok this the last confession.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
AttentionWhore.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My mother got married to a man (my father) who left us when I was 9 once he finished law school and became a powerful lawyer. My mother became very depressed and began to gain a bunch of weight. Once she found out my father got married to a slim, pretty, 25 yr old white woman she went crazy and could care less about me gaining all of this weight. I then enrolled into community college when I turned 18, but since I am remedial, I've spent close to 5 years trying to get an associates degree. My mother then remarried the college professor from my community college. He doesnt care about my well being, all he cares about is my mother. I want to become a fashion designer some day also. But I need to lose this weight for anyone to take me seriously. I am also a singer. Yeah I know I have a sad life but at least I'm being honest.

Ok this the last confession.

It still was a demonic post from a borderline satanic individual. I hope he apologized to you after that, friend because all that post did was obtain him high 5's from Demons!

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: you just can't get the hell on can you

Brehs do the right thing and let this thread stay under 2 pages