Everyone discussing Ninja Turtle Man from pop that balloon and sleeping on his smarter villain counter part, Dr. Elom

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I was reading comments and the women think this nikka down low :mjlol:
Women only have like 3 or 4 insults when they don't like a dude.

Gay/DL
Ugly/Make fun of your appearance
Broke
Lame/Corny

If none of those insults affect you then they go on a smear campaign and try to get people around you not to fukk with you by lying.
I was reading comments and the women think this nikka down low :mjlol:
Women think every man down low
Ol'e girl called ninja turtle bruh "sassy" in the video.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I love that this show is all black. It continues to burst certain stereotypes and tropes we have; with Elom specifically, the tall brother, "handsome" guy profile. I keep telling yall, while women can be superficial, you don't keep a woman, or rather a woman doesnt stay, based on superficial desires. Not grown women in their 30s and older...

This nigha Elom such a condescending cornball. He is entertaining, though ๐Ÿคฃ I wouldn't be surprised if he finessed some reality show deals out of his appearances on this show...

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I love that this show is all black. It continues to burst certain stereotypes and tropes we have; with Elom specifically, the tall brother, "handsome" guy profile. I keep telling yall, while women can be superficial, you don't keep a woman, or rather a woman doesnt stay, based on superficial desires. Not grown women in their 30s and older...

This nigha Elom such a condescending cornball. He is entertaining, though ๐Ÿคฃ I wouldn't be surprised if he finessed some reality show deals out of his appearances on this show...
Thatโ€™s exactly what is going to happen.

This dude is an absolute menace and he knows wtf heโ€™s doing :russ: