Everybody’s got one: what is your most g’d up, hard body, push a hard line moment in life so far? (When keeping it real went right, Coli Edition)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I have 3 that cone to mind

Venice Beach camera incident - friend had camera grabbed by the skatepark area kids and I stood up to their leader telling him my friend’s
not leaving without his camera. We got the camera back amicably just because I kept it thorough, no threats but let them know we can take it anyway you wanna go but my friend’s not leaving here without that camera so unless you wanna change your day’s plans give us that camera and we will be on our way

LA County Jail release cell strategy - manspreaded on the bench in the releasing cell to prevent anyone sitting next to me. Pretended to be sleeping and I had my hands over my eyes as though I was like super wasted but I was just listening to them all talk about their first time using a gun in a crime while high in meth

cemetery police run - we were smoking weed in a non legal state circa 2010 - the blue lights pull in, everyone scatters and I am somehow left leading this super square kid through the cemetary, over the fence and ton

As a teen, Hampton Beach steroid guy incident - all of my friends ran but I didn’t … when he got in my face for what my friends said, I said why are you talking to me when I said nothing to you - I never seen my friends run from a fight but when they saw me there face to face they started running back and my friend’s older brother said “yo yo don’t mind my friend, he’s really stupid” :russ:

Oh and the LA afterhours bar incident where I refused to give up my stuff to a guy who is connected to Oscar De La Hoya and is apparently such a big fish that nobody even said a word to him when he was openly and repeatedly threatening the winning participant of a super serious poker game. I couldn’t even stand behind the players or be on the phone

a mutual contact told me he’s a big fish and I should be careful. He asked me for something in my pocket I wouldn’t give him and he said what if I just take it from you and I said I’m not gonna let you do that and he said what you gonna do, and I said I‘m entirely sure that I could and would subdue you completely, and with such ease that I could so without hurting you

my exact literal words and I saw him respect this, it was on his face but he asked ”what if I just shoot you and take it” and I said that’s what you’re gonna have to do

then conversation shifted toward getting me a tryout with Golden Boy

most cowardice moment

night of Mayweather Pacquiao I was in Vegas with the Bay Area fam and I had separated from them by the liquor stores near as I was getting a beverage there, and as I’m walking back toward my friends - a car almost runs me over and I raise my arms and then they come back around literally trying to run me over

I am carrying at this time, a 357 Ruger LCR … my life was in immediate jeopardy and I knew that using it would’ve been necessary and that’s not what I wanted in my life but these dudes really seemed like they wanted to take it there

I ran

another time in Vegas, Mayweather pulled up to Fatburger on the Vegas strip by the CVS and he had a date with him and a caravan of 2 Bugatti’s and 2 TMT vans. it was 3AM

everyone kept respectful distance, I ran off the sidewalk and to his car and threw my business card in there and he told me to fukk off

he was right

his security chatted up with me and seemed like weed smokers more than security

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Squared up against a glock 45... Thank The Most High bruh ain't pull the trigger

Jumped off a 3 story balcony into some bushes

floored it over some railroad tracks with a car full of hoes on some Dukes of Hazard shyt
That last one had me :russ:

but that first one :picard:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
That last one had me :russ:

but that first one :picard:
they got a old thread about baton rouge war stories on the coli. Whole lotta wild shyt was in there lol . Me and my nikkas played rock paper scissors to see who was gonna have to take the hoes home before. Everybody was tired and it was a long night. Them felt like shyt. One time we was flipping a coin and one of the goes got mad and just walked out the hotel room. We picked her up from a teen club (we was teens too) in a whole nother town across the river. We opened the door to see where she was and it was like she vanished in thin air. Hope she made it home safely

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Kicked in a door after a failed burglary attempt on my home. I knew who did it. Gun fight ensued.

Fought 4 men alone in the French Quarter. I won, but broke my hand. It was the most afraid I’ve been in my life, I was certain if I didn’t win I would’ve died that night.

Pulled a lick once when I was down bad and got away as them people were headed to the scene. I even pulled over as the sirens were blaring, going to where I just left, to allow them the space to go do their job. Dumped my clothes and shoes in separate dumpsters and went home. That talk to hype myself up beforehand in the park by myself was a moment.

*disclaimer: this all happened long ago. I’ve been a different man for years.

*disclaimer 2: statute of limitations been up on my stories and that’s the only reason I spoke on it.

:hubie:

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
they got a old thread about baton rouge war stories on the coli. Whole lotta wild shyt was in there lol . Me and my nikkas played rock paper scissors to see who was gonna have to take the hoes home before. Everybody was tired and it was a long night. Them felt like shyt. One time we was flipping a coin and one of the goes got mad and just walked out the hotel room. We picked her up from a teen club (we was teens too) in a whole nother town across the river. We opened the door to see where she was and it was like she vanished in thin air. Hope she made it home safely
Used to live off Gardere. One of my stories took place there.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I remember when me and my boy were struggling. We got a tip that this crib was owned by some big time pimp so one day we knock on the door like we the police. One of his females opened the door and we flagged down a fake search warrant. She believed us and my homie found a huge bag of cash.

We ended up taking it but as soon as we walk out the house, she starts screaming to her crip homies down the street. End up getting into a shoot out with them but we got away.

Drove away laughing.

Good times.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I remember when me and my boy were struggling. We got a tip that this crib was owned by some big time pimp so one day we knock on the door like we the police. One of his females opened the door and we flagged down a fake search warrant. She believed us and my homie found a huge bag of cash.

We ended up taking it but as soon as we walk out the house, she starts screaming to her crip homies down the street. End up getting into a shoot out with them but we got away.

Drove away laughing.

Good times.
what city?