Every young woman needs to see this! - Jordan B. Peterson

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
@morris

I think his mentality is somewhat flawed when it comes to women who don't want children...

His prediction is interesting for future workforce and women vs men as it correlates to education, etc.

morris

Superstar
Daps
@morris

I think his mentality is somewhat flawed when it comes to women who don't want children...

His prediction is interesting for future workforce and women vs men as it correlates to education, etc.
I agree with you more than I disagree with you; just wondering where you disagree with him.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I agree with you more than I disagree with you; just wondering where you disagree with him.

Well, he generalized that women who didn't want kids weren't honest w/themselves, maternal, compassionate, etc.

IMO, women who don't want kids AND safely/routinely practice birth control are damn great.

It's the women who had 'ooops' babies and are resentful/negligent, to a child that did not ask to be here, that aren't fit mothers.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Well, he generalized that women who didn't want kids weren't honest w/themselves, maternal, compassionate, etc.

IMO, women who don't want kids AND safely/routinely practice birth control are damn great.

It's the women who had 'ooops' babies and are resentful/negligent, to a child that did not ask to be here, that aren't fit mothers.
Did you think he was way off with the statement in regards to the bolded? I can't speak on it as a man, but was interested on his take.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Did you think he was way off with the statement in regards to the bolded? I can't speak on it as a man, but was interested on his take.
I'd have to rewatch it again...kinda zoned out when he was talking about women who don't want kids...

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'd have to rewatch it again...kinda zoned out when he was talking about women who don't want kids...
The way I interpreted was that he is blaming more society for programming men and women to pursue career rather than family. And he said now that women have control of their reproductive organs it has forced a more competitive workforce only for them to leave it midway to try to have a family and how difficult it is with a career aka job woman who has already reached her career pinnacle.

It is a bit reminiscent of the old Native American saying: White men raise buildings; Indians raise sons.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
@morris
I suffered listening to this scraggly Mr. Rogers 2.0, lol.

(Listening to him say that women over 30 who don't want kids are masculine and not honest with themselves...again :francis:)

Didn't hear him specify/elaborate on BC too much though so I can't say...

morris

Superstar
Daps
@morris
I suffered listening to this scraggly Mr. Rogers 2.0, lol.

(Listening to him say that women over 30 who don't want kids are masculine and not honest with themselves...again :francis:)

Didn't hear him specify/elaborate on BC too much though so I can't say...
No worries. Glad you gave it a shot. I agree with most of what he said though even he said he did not know the best resolution to it all.