Every State Should Hold It’s Own Olympics And Compete Against Other States On A National Stage

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Each state would have events just like the world Olympic Games, albeit on a much smaller scale.

States will hold in-state Olympics and the champions of those events will go on to represent that state on a National stage at some point for a chance at bringing home the gold🥇

The athletes will consist of whomever can get the job done and pass a drug test. 🤷🏾‍♂️

That means former athletes,
HS athletes(17+),
college athletes(with approval from University),
random freak athlete 33 year old who kept himself in shape all his life and thinks he’s David Goggins, whoever.

NO TRANZFORMERS

This is the only way it can be settled once and for all, which state produces the best athletes :birdman:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Each state would have events just like the world Olympic Games, albeit on a much smaller scale.

States will hold in-state Olympics and the champions of those events will go on to represent that state on a National stage at some point for a chance at bringing home the gold🥇

The athletes will consist of whomever can get the job done and pass a drug test. 🤷🏾‍♂️

That means former athletes,
HS athletes(17+),
college athletes(with approval from University),
random freak athlete 33 year old who kept himself in shape all his life and thinks he’s David Goggins, whoever.

NO TRANZFORMERS

This is the only way it can be settled once and for all, which state produces the best athletes :birdman:

California running summer olympics
Apparently Vermont runs Winter Olympics

That’s actually a dope concept

Just one thing @dora_da_destroyer

Why the West get the Summer?

Why can’t we get it in the South.

Like Andre once said THE SOUTH GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!!!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah. Texas, hands down. Take a look at how the Houston area is dominating track and field, football, and baseball
No, I looked at states where olympic athletes come from and Cali more than doubles the next state, Florida, in summer olympics and Vermont doubles the next state in winter. This ain’t based off feels and specific sports, i looked at data

California's 126 athletes make up 20.5% of the U.S. team. Next are Florida (51), Colorado (34), Texas (31) and New York (27).

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No, I looked at states where olympic athletes come from and Cali more than doubles the next state, Florida, in summer olympics and Vermont doubles the next state in winter. This ain’t based off feels and specific sports, i looked at data
In that respects you're right since California tenss to do well in swimming events, gymnastics , etc. And other olympic sports that texas doesn't focus on. I should have soecified that texas would dominatw the Sprints and triple jump events, though.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cali, Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Georgia are the only states that would have a chance.