@TBdaGhost
@NYC Rebel
@Green Ranger
@Spaceman Piff
@aluc24
@The Fukin Prophecy
@storyteller
@King Crimson

How many wins do we get? Votes are public. And unchangeable :birdman: .

JET UP!

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Gonna be tapped in with you boys a lot this year, I got ARod, Breece Hall, AND your defense all on my fantasy team. Between that and @CHICAGO p*ssy ass still having me banned in my home thread, Imma need y'all to make the visitors section in this bytch comfortable cuz I'm here :mjgrin:

All jokes aside though, y'all think Breece Hall can bring it how he did last year in the running game? No joke I used the first overall pick to draft him, I believe :blessed:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Gonna be tapped in with you boys a lot this year, I got ARod, Breece Hall, AND your defense all on my fantasy team. Between that and @CHICAGO p*ssy ass still having me banned in my home thread, Imma need y'all to make the visitors section in this bytch comfortable cuz I'm here :mjgrin:

All jokes aside though, y'all think Breece Hall can bring it how he did last year in the running game? No joke I used the first overall pick to draft him, I believe :blessed:

breece was still recovering from the acl and hackett :scust: didn't know he could catch passes until halfway through the season :snoop:

THE rb1 season incoming :blessed:

before the season starts is the best time to be a jets fan :ahh: