Every black male should read and frame Gavin Long's manifesto

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
He sent his manifesto to black Youtube personalities. Rest in peace my brother, your sacrifice will not be forgotten and my Avi will display your picture in tribute

PEACE FAMILY,

I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous acts of violence. You are thinking to yourself that this is completely out of character of the MAN you knew who was always positive, encouraging, & wore a smile wherever he was seen. Yes this does seem to be out of character but I ask that you finish reading before you make that decision.

I know I will be vilified by the media & police, unfortunately, I see my action’s as a necessary evil that I do not wish to partake in, nor do I enjoy partaking in, but must partake in, in order to create substantial change within America’s police forces and Judicial system.

Right now their is a unseen & concealed war within America’s police force between Good cops & Bad cops. And the way the current system is set up, it protects all cops whether good or bad, right or wrong, instead of punishing bad cops & holding them accountable for their actions.

And when good cops do try and stand up, speak out, & point out the wrong’s & criminal acts of a bad cops they get reprimanded, harassed, blackballed or blacklisted or all of these and more. Thus creating a perpetual systematic fertile ground for bad cops to flourish, excell, & go unpunished in.

Therefore I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people, upon bad cops as well as good cops in hopes that the good cops (which are the majority) will be able to stand together to enact justice and punishment against bad cops b/c right now the police force & current judicial system is not doing so.

Therefore now if the bad cops, law makers, & justice system leader’s care about the welfare, familie’s, & well-being of their fellow good cops, then they (bad cops) will quit committing criminal acts against melanated people & the people in general. If not, my people, & the people in general will continue to strike back against all cops until we see that bad cops are no longer protected & allowed to flourish. B/C until this happens, we the people cannot differentiate the the good from the bad.

Protected & unpunished bad cops forces melanated people to label the good cop as potential threats to the safety & well-being of our women, family, & children. Good cops I ask that you help change this situation that we find ourselves in by starting from within the force & making an impact in their.

For the sake of preventing future loss of life rather it be from the hand of bad cops upon melanated people, or from the hand of the people upon good cops, I do not ask but order (With & By the power of the people behind me) for all bad cops to be punished swiftly, completely, & unhesitatingly; & for all unethical police practices & procedure’s to cease immediately.

Condolences to my people & their loved ones who have been victims at the hands of bad cops for decades. And condolences to the good cops & their families as well.

And special salute $ thank you to the brave cops that have already identified & spoke up against bad cops and racist unjust practices.

The list of good cops include but are not limited to: Officer Edwin Raymond & to the approximate 10 other officers who are coming forward against illegal practices of the NYPD targeting my people unethically.

Salute to Officer Nakia Jones Officer Joe Crystal Fellow Marine & EX-Cop MIchael Wood. Retired Captain Ray Lewis. Former Police Chief Norm Stamper.

Officer Billy Ray Fields. & Officer Frank Serpico.

And every other officer who stands up & protects & serves, and upholds their oath, even if it’s protecting the people from one of their fellow officers.

Sincerely, Love Cosmo

A sacrifice for my people, & a sacrifice for the people.

- “LOOK UP, GET UP, & DONT EVER GIVE UP”!

Gavin Long’s Alleged Manifesto Calls Baton Rouge Shootings A “Necessary Evil”

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
(I'm going to get alot of flack for this but fukk it)

Everyone should read it to gain understanding of his mindset, but framing it and all that? Nah breh

1. He claimed he did this because he saw his actions as
"a necessary evil that I do not wish to partake in, nor do I enjoy partaking in, but must partake in, in order to create substantial change within America’s police forces and Judicial system."
He hasn't created substantial change within this countries Policing forces nor Judicial System. President Obama hasn't made any announcement of him forcing change on policing agencies or the judicial system. we all know the system is fukked up, but killing will not solve a thing especially for Blacks.

2. He stance upon Good Cop vs Bad Cop
Right now their is a unseen & concealed war within America’s police force between Good cops & Bad cops. And the way the current system is set up, it protects all cops whether good or bad, right or wrong, instead of punishing bad cops & holding them accountable for their actions.

And when good cops do try and stand up, speak out, & point out the wrong’s & criminal acts of a bad cops they get reprimanded, harassed, blackballed or blacklisted or all of these and more. Thus creating a perpetual systematic fertile ground for bad cops to flourish, excell, & go unpunished in.

Therefore I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people, upon bad cops as well as good cops in hopes that the good cops (which are the majority) will be able to stand together to enact justice and punishment against bad cops b/c right now the police force & current judicial system is not doing so.

I disagree with needing to murder good cops to send a message. if anything, you will force Good cops to further entrench themselves within the Cop brotherhood and start to look out for bad cops and in essence become bad cops themselves. You can NEVER promote a positive message of unity or justice by punishing the innocent or non-guilty (aka the Good Cops).

3. Using brute force, fear and outright murder to fix a corrupted system?
Therefore now if the bad cops, law makers, & justice system leader’s care about the welfare, familie’s, & well-being of their fellow good cops, then they (bad cops) will quit committing criminal acts against melanated people & the people in general. If not, my people, & the people in general will continue to strike back against all cops until we see that bad cops are no longer protected & allowed to flourish. B/C until this happens, we the people cannot differentiate the the good from the bad.
that's not how it works, you can not force a negative cop to leave the force if cops keep getting killed. these negative cops are being giving blank checks to fukk us up now even more with this senseless attack on their brothers and sisters in blue. Law makers will make laws to help control the purchase and ownership of weapons. the justice system will begin to clamp down and throw the book at anyone who even looks like they are going to harm a officer.

4. Good Cops turning in Bad Cops = Good Cops lives STILL in danger
Protected & unpunished bad cops forces melanated people to label the good cop as potential threats to the safety & well-being of our women, family, & children. Good cops I ask that you help change this situation that we find ourselves in by starting from within the force & making an impact in their.
It's never been anything positive that came from a Good Cop who dimed on his fellow boys-in-blue. it's extremely dangerous and it isn't fair to place that burden upon any man. if a Good cop comes forward on his/her own accord to correct bad cops in their department then that's very respectable but to force Good cops to risk their lives by either snitching on their fellow cops or keeping quite (and being killed by a lone gunman) is not fair nor is it just or justice.

For the sake of preventing future loss of life rather it be from the hand of bad cops upon melanated people, or from the hand of the people upon good cops, I do not ask but order (With & By the power of the people behind me) for all bad cops to be punished swiftly, completely, & unhesitatingly; & for all unethical police practices & procedure’s to cease immediately.
I agree whole heartedly with bad cops needing to be punished swiftly, completely and unhesitatingly but I disagree with it coming from the hands of citizens. people might not agree with this but we need to let the law system do it's job and when it doesn't do it job properly then we must either join the law systems and fix this issue from the inside. but firing a weapon upon law officers (who you don't know is bad or good cops) is bullshyt and not fair nor right.

dude was intelligent but I think his views on justice and how to gain it within this nation under a corrupted policing force was twisted and a little 'off'.
again, people will disagree with me but I am going to call all you out who neg me or feel I'm wrong and ask you "If I am wrong, then why you ain't killing cops?"

Killing random police officers is never cool, you don't know if the officer is a good cop or bad cop.
Killing police officers makes shyt tougher for everyone and does nothing more than further increase the divide between Cop and Citizen
If we all truly want to see change, we need to begin becoming Police officers to change the system from the inside
if we all truly want to see fair justice in the court system, we need to begin to study law and become lawyers, prosecutors, d.a.'s and/or judges

I can't support outright bloodshed and random murder with the HOPE of it changing for the better, because as time has shown, it doesn't change shyt for the better and Cops are still out here snuffing lives like it ain't shyt.

either we get into the system and change it from the inside or we will remain victims. all this killing is bullshyt and serves no positive purpose.

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
So he gave his life for a misunderstanding of the institution of police and what their purpose is? :jbhmm: It's not about good and bad apples. It's the institution itself that is problematic.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he gave his life for a misunderstanding of the institution of police and what their purpose is? :jbhmm: It's not about good and bad apples. It's the institution itself that is problematic.
What are you even talkin bout?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
(I'm going to get alot of flack for this but fukk it)

Everyone should read it to gain understanding of his mindset, but framing it and all that? Nah breh

1. He claimed he did this because he saw his actions as

He hasn't created substantial change within this countries Policing forces nor Judicial System. President Obama hasn't made any announcement of him forcing change on policing agencies or the judicial system. we all know the system is fukked up, but killing will not solve a thing especially for Blacks.

2. He stance upon Good Cop vs Bad Cop

I disagree with needing to murder good cops to send a message. if anything, you will force Good cops to further entrench themselves within the Cop brotherhood and start to look out for bad cops and in essence become bad cops themselves. You can NEVER promote a positive message of unity or justice by punishing the innocent or non-guilty (aka the Good Cops).

3. Using brute force, fear and outright murder to fix a corrupted system?

that's not how it works, you can not force a negative cop to leave the force if cops keep getting killed. these negative cops are being giving blank checks to fukk us up now even more with this senseless attack on their brothers and sisters in blue. Law makers will make laws to help control the purchase and ownership of weapons. the justice system will begin to clamp down and throw the book at anyone who even looks like they are going to harm a officer.

4. Good Cops turning in Bad Cops = Good Cops lives STILL in danger

It's never been anything positive that came from a Good Cop who dimed on his fellow boys-in-blue. it's extremely dangerous and it isn't fair to place that burden upon any man. if a Good cop comes forward on his/her own accord to correct bad cops in their department then that's very respectable but to force Good cops to risk their lives by either snitching on their fellow cops or keeping quite (and being killed by a lone gunman) is not fair nor is it just or justice.

I agree whole heartedly with bad cops needing to be punished swiftly, completely and unhesitatingly but I disagree with it coming from the hands of citizens. people might not agree with this but we need to let the law system do it's job and when it doesn't do it job properly then we must either join the law systems and fix this issue from the inside. but firing a weapon upon law officers (who you don't know is bad or good cops) is bullshyt and not fair nor right.

dude was intelligent but I think his views on justice and how to gain it within this nation under a corrupted policing force was twisted and a little 'off'.
again, people will disagree with me but I am going to call all you out who neg me or feel I'm wrong and ask you "If I am wrong, then why you ain't killing cops?"

Killing random police officers is never cool, you don't know if the officer is a good cop or bad cop.
Killing police officers makes shyt tougher for everyone and does nothing more than further increase the divide between Cop and Citizen
If we all truly want to see change, we need to begin becoming Police officers to change the system from the inside
if we all truly want to see fair justice in the court system, we need to begin to study law and become lawyers, prosecutors, d.a.'s and/or judges

I can't support outright bloodshed and random murder with the HOPE of it changing for the better, because as time has shown, it doesn't change shyt for the better and Cops are still out here snuffing lives like it ain't shyt.

either we get into the system and change it from the inside or we will remain victims. all this killing is bullshyt and serves no positive purpose.
You're not correct
His stance was forced but is reasonable
He felt an extreme action was needed and his opinion was that a violent response was needed.

That doesnt make him wrong , it makes him logical

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
What are you even talkin bout?

Reread the manifesto, one of his major motivations is to push the "good cops" to call out the bad cops.

My point is that is based on a misunderstanding of the institution itself. Police exist to protect the interests of the ruling class. Even if all of them were "properly-trained" and passed those psychological bias tests and showed not a hint of racial bias, they would behave in basically the same way on the street, because this is their function. Their roots go back to slave patrols in the south and enforcers of the slums in the north.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reread the manifesto, one of his major motivations is to push the "good cops" to call out the bad cops.

My point is that is based on a misunderstanding of the institution itself. Police exist to protect the interests of the ruling class. Even if all of them were "properly-trained" and passed those psychological bias tests and showed not a hint of racial bias, they would behave in basically the same way on the street, because this is their function. Their roots go back to slave patrols in the south and enforcers of the slums in the north.
That's all fine and we both and so does he know that. But that's not the narrative that police push.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
That's all fine and we both and so does he know that. But that's not the narrative that police push.

So his manifesto should have stated that instead of reinforcing their propaganda of good apples and bad apples

Either that or he should've rethought his actions because I don't see this as being likely to inspire any "good cops" to step to the forefront

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You're not correct
His stance was forced but is reasonable
He felt an extreme action was needed and his opinion was that a violent response was needed.

That doesnt make him wrong , it makes him logical

His stance wasn't forced, he chose to do that senseless killing
his senseless killing wasn't reasonable as one of the officers (I believe the Black officer) was actually a good cop from the information presented.
His extreme actions did nothing to stim the issues as an unarmed florida man was shot WITH HIS HANDS UP helping calm an autistic individual.

and you know why I know what you're saying is bullshyt? because if you truly felt that way and felt his actions were real that makes you either
1). a coward because you ain't doing the same
2). a bigot
3). a follower

miss me with that bullshyt lame ass retarded rhetoric you trying to defend this man's senseless, pointless actions. he did NOT help shyt. and if he did, please explain to me what he did that helped change the issue we the citizens of America is having with the police.

It's makes him very illogical and very wrong. he's dead, 3 officers are dead and police STILL shooting unarmed black men. so again, what exactly has his senseless killing done to help stop the police issue?

go ahead, I'll wait.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Either that or he should've rethought his actions because I don't see this as being likely to inspire any "good cops" to step to the forefront

0mKXcg1.gif

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
His stance wasn't forced, he chose to do that senseless killing
his senseless killing wasn't reasonable as one of the officers (I believe the Black officer) was actually a good cop from the information presented.
His extreme actions did nothing to stim the issues as an unarmed florida man was shot WITH HIS HANDS UP helping calm an autistic individual.

and you know why I know what you're saying is bullshyt? because if you truly felt that way and felt his actions were real that makes you either
1). a coward because you ain't doing the same
2). a bigot
3). a follower

miss me with that bullshyt lame ass retarded rhetoric you trying to defend this man's senseless, pointless actions. he did NOT help shyt. and if he did, please explain to me what he did that helped change the issue we the citizens of America is having with the police.

It's makes him very illogical and very wrong. he's dead, 3 officers are dead and police STILL shooting unarmed black men. so again, what exactly has his senseless killing done to help stop the police issue?

go ahead, I'll wait.
Your response is weak as fukk. And one action doesn't stop a system or series of actions.... His action is part of an overall response. His actions show that retaliation is something that eventually will happen if things stay the same. He gave a sample. People should consider him a grace and mercy. It was something small that could be reflective of a larger feeling.

You say Because I support an action and understand a position that means I Must also do the action or I'm a coward? That's illogical because I also support BLM but I don't protest. I nation build, I do agriculture and I do business. This social situation in amerikka requires multiple things and One can support one action but still act in their own way.

You also say I'm a bigot if Im feeling this guy's thoughts and actions. ... that's also illogical as fukk,, that's like saying a woman in India is a man hater just because she is careful around men and doesn't cry when rapist supporters are made example of. You can't confuse logic with bigotry. SELF DEFENSE is natural, even if it is against a system and those assisting a system. This guy isn't just random talking shyt about white people or dissing cops just For the fukk of it..... the way whites diss black people or the manner in which the Justice system treats black people. It's not the same. It's a long overdue and natural response and Caucasians, the police, and everyone else should be happy that rightousness and peace is the true nature of the black man..... because if we had the nature of others the streets would be paved with blood

All things considered :coffee: