Every allegation being a literal confession is the craziest shyt about the human mentality. The garbage ones at least.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'll never understand that shyt. From Trump to Putin to Netanyamu to Hitler, ect.

All these pink bytches have constantly accused their political opposition of doing the things they are actually doing in life. Every single fukking one of them. EVERYTHING Trump has accused political opposition of, he is doing himself, WITH PROOF.

Now you got pink ass Israelis calling Hamas and Iran genocidal maniacs, WHILE THEY ARE COMMITTING GENOCIDE ON VIDEO 😑. Idk if these news folks care about their job more than their humanity, but I have never seen ANYBODY say to these folks "you are actually doing those things with video proof. Roll the clip". nikka, fukk a job and fukk the money, if I gotta let go of my humanity to keep a job, I'm going out swinging on the boss. I've punched 2 punk ass pink ass bosses in my life and robbed 1 in the locker room. Also googled them and pulled up to their houses when they were stepping out with their families, just to say "you know what police play will get you right"?

You think I would give a fukk about getting fired by CNN or MSNBC for cutting into a pink ass Trumper or an Israeli? Irl these folks aren't safe around me, why would I make them feel safe just to keep a job? fukk you and your company.

But the accusations. I just don't get that shyt. If I was an evil mfer scheming and/or killing innocent people, WHY THE fukk WOULD I GO ON TV ABD ACCUSE MY ENEMY OF THINGS I AM DOING? WITH PROOF?

How in the fukk is this considered beneficial? Are humans really that fukking dumb? Nobody believes Israel and only mentally ill people believe the shyt Trump says. How the fukk does this help them?

Or, is it a low key way to brag about how evil you are?

shyt gives you absolutely no strategic advantage. How the fukk does it help them?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I'll never understand that shyt. From Trump to Putin to Netanyamu to Hitler, ect.

All these pink bytches have constantly accused their political opposition of doing the things they are actually doing in life. Every single fukking one of them. EVERYTHING Trump has accused political opposition of, he is doing himself, WITH PROOF.

Now you got pink ass Israelis calling Hamas and Iran genocidal maniacs, WHILE THEY ARE COMMITTING GENOCIDE ON VIDEO 😑. Idk if these news folks care about their job more than their humanity, but I have never seen ANYBODY say to these folks "you are actually doing those things with video proof. Roll the clip". nikka, fukk a job and fukk the money, if I gotta let go of my humanity to keep a job, I'm going out swinging on the boss. I've punched 2 punk ass pink ass bosses in my life and robbed 1 in the locker room. Also googled them and pulled up to their houses when they were stepping out with their families, just to say "you know what police play will get you right"?

You think I would give a fukk about getting fired by CNN or MSNBC for cutting into a pink ass Trumper or an Israeli? Irl these folks aren't safe around me, why would I make them feel safe just to keep a job? fukk you and your company.

But the accusations. I just don't get that shyt. If I was an evil mfer scheming and/or killing innocent people, WHY THE fukk WOULD I GO ON TV ABD ACCUSE MY ENEMY OF THINGS I AM DOING? WITH PROOF?

How in the fukk is this considered beneficial? Are humans really that fukking dumb? Nobody believes Israel and only mentally ill people believe the shyt Trump says. How the fukk does this help them?

shyt gives you absolutely no strategic advantage. How the fukk does it help them?
Breh they call the very folks they kidnapped and brought here just to do their toiling for them "too lazy to work". :skip: Cacs take projection to a whole nother level man.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

All these pink bytches have constantly accused their political opposition of doing the things they are actually doing in life.
Every single fukking one of them. EVERYTHING Trump has accused political opposition of, he is doing himself, WITH PROOF.

It's called Projection, a narcissistic trait used to manipulate and control topic and conversation. People accuse others of what they themselves are doing it is meant to confuse and deflect from what the person who is accusing is actually doing.

Remember Friday when Ice cube girl was pressing him about the next bytch (you ain't gotta lie Craig !!!!!!) while she actually laid up in bed with the next nikka :pachaha:

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Being an adult is accepting you're going to be gaslit for the rest of your life

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
CACtics :francis:

Gay republicans be the first to hate on gay people

Liberal democrats be the first to cross the street when they see black teens

Europeans who invaded and stole from everywhere are mad when people come legally to their country and do shyt better than them

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
It’s not projection
It’s their strategy

They cry wolf
These people have a base of supporters.
The supporters will cry wolf too!!

It’s divide and conquer then brainwash the conquered and attack the other divided.