Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Up here in western MA we got generations of folks buried in the same plots, and there are a lot of places where Indians and whites were massacred during King Phillips War. But being on the Connecticut River up here at night in a place called Hadley MA, where the town center was cleared by Indians at least 800 years ago and plenty of other burials and executions, its creepy af.

Salem MA is creepy as fukk too

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont really believe in this if thats the case not sure how you can live in the us period lol.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Driving through Utah is some scary shyt. Once had to stop in one of those one off towns to get gas on the way to vegas and all i could think of was that I'm prolly the first black person this town of mormons would see irl (it was also night RIP) and they would kill me and my homies and leave us in one of these fukking canyons and we'd never be heard from again. Luckily the place was dead empty...at 9 pm. we got our gas, smoked a J and dipped. was spooky as shyt.
That was your only mistake :ufdup::ufdup:

You got nothin to worry about with Mormons...Mormon girls some of the GOAT PAWGs in the Mountain West :ohlawd::ohlawd::ahh::ahh::banderas::banderas:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Riverside garbage too
Merced...

giphy.gif

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Skid Row in LA. I’m visiting right now and I wandered into the wrong part of town, and it literally was the most depressing shyt I’ve ever seen in person. Also, I almost squared up with a cac who tried to fight me because I didn’t “raise my hand for Jesus” :russ:

But yea, that place is straight demonic :wow:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
My own hometown ...I left that dead ass place on July 7 1996 and every time I've been back it looks like it could be July 8 1996 ...Lubbock Texas
Anywhere with old high-rises still erect. Aka certain parts walking too far in NYC. As a former party girl I know what I'm talking about.
It's the shadows the towers cast, and the massive open spaces in between towers.

At night the towers mess with how the light and wind gets distributed across those courtyards.

You feel like you're walking through a massive open-air prison or something.

Spooky.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Up here in western MA we got generations of folks buried in the same plots, and there are a lot of places where Indians and whites were massacred during King Phillips War. But being on the Connecticut River up here at night in a place called Hadley MA, where the town center was cleared by Indians at least 800 years ago and plenty of other burials and executions, its creepy af.

Salem MA is creepy as fukk too
Witches...:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I got fam in Jacksonville that I see often. They never have anything good to say about the place. I gotta shyt on it too brehs. :scust:

Big for nothing.

Last edited: