ever wanna go in on a poster but u dont cuz u cool w/ him?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This nikka cool as hell, but some of his posts be havin me like:why:

The nikka would be an advocate of women's rights.

A girl could tell him "I fukked 200 guys in my lifetime" and he would be like "why should I care? You are with me now, and I love you"

:snoop:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

A girl could tell him "I fukked 200 guys in my lifetime" and he would be like "why should I care? You are with me now, and I love you"

:dead:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

sometimes i see someone post dumb shyt and i go to neg them but then i remember they dapped/+repped me in earlier posts so i feel guilty and just leave the thread :why:

im really not about that neg life :sadbron:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
sometimes i see someone post dumb shyt and i go to neg them but then i remember they dapped/+repped me in earlier posts so i feel guilty and just leave the thread :why:

@Keith Harrow, try thinking more like this man here and you won't be red :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps

Everyone here has that.

I was going to say that there's a potential thread here, where everyone mentions posters that they notice but don't really talk to, but we probably shouldn't make that thread. Even though it would be one hell of a dap/rep fest. :youngsabo:

It's best not to be explicit about who, unless you want to be publicly associated with them when they post something that's controversial or that you don't fukk with. We're friendly, but not exactly friends.

If you care too much, it could easily be a troll tactic. They dap and rep you a lot to make you feel bad about calling them out for the bullshyt they post sometimes.

I still reserve the right to call you out when you post some bullshyt.