ever walked in on someone besides ur mom and dad?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My homie and his 1st cousin.

I was spendin the night at the homie's crib after the club. At about 3 am, I got thirsty, went downstairs to get a drink, heard a noise comin from the basement, went downstairs, saw him on top of her, they saw me, he jumped up, looked at me and said "WE WRESTLIN....WWF STYYYYYLE:lolbron::krs:"

I walk up the steps in shock and they right behind me. She passes me in an embarrassed rush as we get to the top of the stairs and he says "lemme holla at u outside for a minute". We get on the back porch and he asks me "who yo favorite wrestlers:myman:?" and im like "man, bret hart:childplease:". He was like "yeah, he cool. Thats what u walked in on. We was just practicin wrestlin moves:myman:"

:comeon:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One Of My Boys Would Always Be Like .. Nvr ForgEt Him When We Was Heading Out

Long Story Short We Was Outside Calling Dude To Come On So We Could Go,An He Wasnt Answering, AnD I KNEW He Was In There

I Walked Into The Crib And Pushed His Room Door Open Like "Yo Come On Fam We Tryna G-...."

nikka Flat On His Back Getting Topped Off By A Chick He Was fukkingWith ...
All I Saw Was His Upper Body N Her Upper Body ProportionaTe To His Lower Body..I Turned And Ran Out The Crib Laughing
I Got In My ManS Car Like :russ: :russ: Drive DRIVE ... He Like :huh: .. And Drove Off... Other nikkas In Tge Crib Aint Even Know What Up, Came Runnin Out The Crib With Random Weapons Like Yoooo Who Was Just In Here?? :birdman: But We Was Already Pulling Off Lol .. We Told Them Later thi

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
my cousin.

i was like 12 he was like 19. so he smashing a chick and i hear her beggin him to stop, but that niqqa kept smashin i was sleepin at the time so i got up and walked in and my cousin all on top of the chick givin her the work and she up there saying your little cousin is looking and he was like poetic go back to bed and i did..

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

I was spendin the night at the homie's crib after the club. At about 3 am, I got thirsty, went downstairs to get a drink, heard a noise comin from the basement, went downstairs, saw him on top of her, they saw me, he jumped up, looked at me and said "WE WRESTLIN....WWF STYYYYYLE:lolbron::krs:"

I walk up the steps in shock and they right behind me. She passes me in an embarrassed rush as we get to the top of the stairs and he says "lemme holla at u outside for a minute". We get on the back porch and he asks me "who yo favorite wrestlers:myman:?" and im like "man, bret hart:childplease:". He was like "yeah, he cool. Thats what u walked in on. We was just practicin wrestlin moves:myman:"

LMAO

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:laff: :laff: :laff:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison

you might caught a rape in progress :patrice:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
In High school, we had cut for the day and we were drinking in this girls house. She went upstairs with my friend to her bedroom. I walked in on them by accident. There was a 40 sitting on the dresser by the bed....I knocked it over and it spilled all over them

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In High school, we had cut for the day and we were drinking in this girls house. She went upstairs with my friend to her bedroom. I walked in on them by accident. There was a 40 sitting on the dresser by the bed....I knocked it over and it spilled all over them

lol

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

:russ:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
It was more like the aftermath. One evening, I had to take my roommate somewhere, but left my shoes in the room where one of his friends was doing the deed. I'm like :whoa: as I'm the new guy and didn't want to barge in while he was on some "I pay rent here" stance...:usure:

He leads the way tip-toeing into the room as they're essentially asleep with the lights on (I'm at the door). :queen: was pretty much covered-up in a fetal position while the homie was sprawled out exactly like :dead: full frontal and snoring. We had to will that power from busting out laughing at the site.

The roommate grabs my shoes and reaches the doorway, before homie woke-up with a half-asleep "WTF" expression on his face.

We came out looking like :steviej: and :troll: for the rest of the night.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
my cousin.

i was like 12 he was like 19. so he smashing a chick and i hear her beggin him to stop, but that niqqa kept smashin i was sleepin at the time so i got up and walked in and my cousin all on top of the chick givin her the work and she up there saying your little cousin is looking and he was like poetic go back to bed and i did..

:wtf: we witnessin rapes out chea?