Ever take something illegal somewhere without realizing it...

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I ain't gonna put myself on blast but I just brought some weed to work without even realizing it smh, went into my pockets and felt around like :sadcam: didn't even have to pull it out to realize what it was smfh.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i guess technically since the courts made me register both my hands as deadly weapons (judge knows i got 1 punch KO power in both hands) i walk into places all the time and i see those signs about how they dont allow weapons on the premises and i just say fukk it

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
i guess technically since the courts made me register both my hands as deadly weapons (judge knows i got 1 punch KO power in both hands) i walk into places all the time and i see those signs about how they dont allow weapons on the premises and i just say fukk it

do u get charged when u beat ya dikk?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:troll: