Ever take a warm, refreshing shower and then step out and have to poop?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was feeling so good just cleaning every inch of my thick ass body this afternoon like :ohlawd: :blessed: :wow:

As soon as it was time to step out and dry off, I felt my stomach bubble and my butt-hole was like :lupe:

i was like :sadcam:

I just pooped and didn't get back in the shower because I put in so much effort :ehh:

I'm praying that doesn't lead to dookie streaks when I undress later tonight .. at least its a laundry night for me though :mjpls:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
happens all the time...i try to time my boo boos before my showers...sometimes i just have to take another shower....i use baby wipes too tho...if u not using baby wipes to clean urself after a boo boo, u not cleaning urself right and u need to start using the wipes immediately

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just say fukk it and hop back in that motherfukker :damn:
Listen to my nikka red.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
happens all the time...i try to time my boo boos before my showers...sometimes i just have to take another shower....i use baby wipes too tho...if u not using baby wipes to clean urself after a boo boo, u not cleaning urself right and u need to start using the wipes immediately

I need to invest in these asap :lupe:

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
ALL THE TIME
20 MINUTES ago I was on the toirlet for a good half hour just lettin loose. You know how poo usually comes out in one good squeeze that usually lasts about 10 seconds? You might do several of these during the course of your sit down, but none longer than 10 seconds apiece.
I had one squeeze that lasted a good 2 minutes, no lie.I was squeezing so long i lost my breath and the turd was still hanging. So i just wrapped some toirlet paper around my hand and broke it off. I played Pac-Man on my cell for 5 minutes so i could give my muscles a rest, then i went back to the defecation at hand, where i dropped about 3 bombs that literally took me off my feet. Bathroom smellin straight like hot whale sex

To make a long story longer, when I was finished releasing my delf,the pile of poo in the toirlet was touching my bum. And it had a super thick, cement mix-like consistancy, so I had to pour hot water on it to get it down the toilet when i flushed
n64cartridgehairline.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
ALL THE TIME
20 MINUTES ago I was on the toirlet for a good half hour just lettin loose. You know how poo usually comes out in one good squeeze that usually lasts about 10 seconds? You might do several of these during the course of your sit down, but none longer than 10 seconds apiece.
I had one squeeze that lasted a good 2 minutes, no lie.I was squeezing so long i lost my breath and the turd was still hanging. So i just wrapped some toirlet paper around my hand and broke it off. I played Pac-Man on my cell for 5 minutes so i could give my muscles a rest, then i went back to the defecation at hand, where i dropped about 3 bombs that literally took me off my feet. Bathroom smellin straight like hot whale sex

To make a long story longer, when I was finished releasing my delf,the pile of poo in the toirlet was touching my bum. And it had a super thick, cement mix-like consistancy, so I had to pour hot water on it to get it down the toilet when i flushed
n64cartridgehairline.gif

:scusthov::pachaha: