Ever stand outside a fastfood so someone can give you cash for EBT?

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i call it fishing

my friend always does it...i go with him cuz i think its funny to see him ask people if he can buy their food with his EBT..

im starting to think that cud b my future...but im 2 lazy to go to the welfare office all day and get GR

my mom says i gotta get GR or get a job.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is crackhead status.

This is how I get my groceries half off...from the crackheads doing this for 50 cents on the dollar at the grocery store.

i wud keep trying til i cud get 100 cents on the dollar ..fuk that...my friend does 50 cents tho..but i wud only do fast food..not that much money

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
i call it fishing

my friend always does it...i go with him cuz i think its funny to see him ask people if he can buy their food with his EBT..

im starting to think that cud b my future...but im 2 lazy to go to the welfare office all day and get GR

my mom says i gotta get GR or get a job.

U friends with crack heads?:pachaha:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
crackheads are wonderful people to befriend if you are looking for a deal. just don't let them in your house. if possible, don't let them know where you live.

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0UHT9a1rW9m285O9]Video: It Goes Down In The Bronx: Crackhead Took This Man's Flip Phone & Gets Knocked Out & Dragged![/ame]