Ever spit in someones face?

Daps
Like a true :pacspit: I

f you have:

How does it feel? Gratifying? Restituting?

Did you fight afterwards? You beat their ass or they dropped you like a fat booty?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No but at my old summer job this autistic kid spit in my face when I put him in timeout.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Yes when my manager fired me. His bytchass looked like he wanted to hit me too. Good thing I waited til security was there :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
yup right in the eye.. all in the eye....my rooommate accused me of stealing from him.. im the most moral person on the planet he said.. GOD DOESNT LOVE YOU.... it was a WRAP after that... spit in his eye... punched him in the armpit he was done..

**punchin dudes in the armpit >>>>>

there a pressure pint right there.. it will leave them :deadrose:

Daps
yup right in the eye.. all in the eye....my rooommate accused me of stealing from him.. im the most moral person on the planet he said.. GOD DOESNT LOVE YOU.... it was a WRAP after that... spit in his eye... punched him in the armpit he was done..

**punchin dudes in the armpit >>>>>

there a pressure pint right there.. it will leave them :deadrose:

:dead: seriously? Why dont boxers aim for the armpit?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yep, plenty of times before fights.

That used to be my go to move as young'n. I developed later than my peers so for a while I was quite small. I devised all these innovative ways to get the drop on ppl. I would get close then spit in their eye and follow it with a blow (headbutt, punch etc).

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
That used to be my go to move before a fight. I would spit in a muhfukka face and/or slap the shyt out of em. That makes muhfukkas so livid they can't think and you can easily beat the shyt outta them.