Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always hear people talking about, "Go talk to that girl because you'll regret it if you don't," but I never understood that. I get it if maybe it was a chick that you knew or saw frequently (friend of a friend, coworker, classmate, chick who worked at or frequented a restaurant/bar/coffee shop you went to) and you didn't ask out for some reason, only to find out that if you had, she might have said yes.

But dudes be saying this shyt about chicks they don’t even know, or only saw once. I was reading some thread on here where a dude was talking about how there was some hot girl in the library, but he couldn't talk to her because they were in the quiet area. And all the responses were like, "Go for it! If you don't, you'll spend the whole summer thinking 'what if?'" And I'm like :what: It's not that fukking serious. She's just some random hot girl at the library. He'll find others. And even if she would have said yes, it's still not that big of a fukking deal that he'd regret it the whole summer. :mjlol:

Ol' Jason Derulo "What If" ass nikkas:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
For me the hard part is not asking the girl out...

1fba1b4e1412e96d1cd01d2ef5c1cef3ab86bc9257d93226fdf9b703e8017d77_1.jpg

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The point is, you should shoot your shot.

What do you have to lose by talking to her?

Unless you really care about being rejected by a broad you don't even know :manny:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Not really. A lotta women have come and gone out of my life.
Some we connected, others we didn't
No regrets :manny:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Yes, couple years back i was in the mall with my wife and i walked across the walkway to the bathroom while she was browsing in macys, as i was coming out this bad light skin jawn walked right passed me and starred hard and long at me, i thought about it but kept it pushing, the whole time im in macy's im dying to get this broads #....i wanted to put a baby in her so bad.....:to:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not asking out per say but I got a couple moments where girls were throwing hints and my dumbass didnt capitalize on it :mjcry:
Yeah this hurts way worse because it's actually your own fault :francis:
But a lot of posters honest do kill me wit that "go talk to her bro she could be the one :krs:" stuff too :heh:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
My aloofness and fear of rejection has been harsh on me.

There have been plenty women who showed interest in the past that I passed up on :mindblown: and sometimes those moments will pop in my head when I want to sleep, having me feeling :martin: until I can think of something else.

In a few years I feel like my only options will be co-worker scallywags.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
All the time.

Ive always lacked that "self confidence" that women love. It's not low self-esteem but makes approaching certain women very intimidating. A lot of time i see some women and feel like they are out of my league and that i'd have no shot whatsoever.

THis last one was true for many women I've known. I would meet them in my circle of friends and be crushing hard for them but for some reason convince myself that i'd have no shot. Only to find out later that they like me too.

THere are two chicks i know that i always thought were way out of my league and that they wouldnt give me the time of day YET we somehow ended up fukking. I have a third who's showing some interest.

Bottom line is, young brehs, take the shot. If you miss you miss. But still take the fukking shot because you never know. Thinking about chicks that i liked and missed out on sometimes keeps me up at night out of regret. Looking at some of these chick that i had crushes on or liked way way back and then later find out they too liked you and you can never forgive yourself for not at least trying.

Last edited: