Ever played the "dumb blonde"role with a guy when u sensed he was on b.s. ?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron:

Say you start seeing a guy or talking to him and he just comes off like hes full of shyt, brag about stupid shyt, tell you lies like youre a dumb ass etc etc ? :jbhmm:

Because according to men, us women are dumber, more niave and dont use logic so they feel its easy to try to run games....little do they know :troll:

I once played the dumb blonde role so good, this dumb ass revealed his true colors to me in a matter of days :mjlol:

I then used it to my advantage, told this idiot what time it was and cut him the fukk off. :bryan:

I guess men like him are so used to the shyt working on young women like me that he saw me as an easy target. :martin:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Oh you mean habitual liars who concoct so many lies that they forget about a previous lie they told you which completely contradicts the current lie they are saying.

Lmao I know a dude that got caught slipping with me and my friends.

Yes :mjgrin:

The best way to catch these types up is to ask a lot of questions :mjgrin:

Yea, most recently a coli poster. He still doesn't know that I know he's full of crap but part of me believes he's not all the way right up there:pachaha:

Can u PLEASE tell me what he lied about to u :russ:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
OP got alotta simps.
Yeah, I've noticed she has a lot of admirers.....I think one of them tried to get slick with me just because she dapped one of my posts early this morning:pachaha:!!! I don't want no problems from members of the Marti fan club:hubie:.