Ever notice in the office how cats love to put their Degrees in their email signature

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
like u get an email and at the bottom its all like:

RN, BSN, MPH, JD etc. :leon:

like people really feel the need to feel self important. so they gotta make it be known on EVERY message. :manny: maybe its me, but that kinda comes off arrogant. All I got is my contact info in my shyt, and no advertisements about what degree I have and all that nosense.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that's wack.

cacs stay stunting...i dont need to stunt...fuk it. degrees dont mean anything when u die.

just be happy and do whats best for you.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
lol, I don't care but if it ain't a PhD and you ain't working in the field, I'm like "Drop it, nikka"

but I guess they might as well stunt it with all the money they spent for it :sadcam:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Hahaha, I know someone that does this now. I'm like, why you even bothered with that. You're not at a job interview, I don't care how many degrees you got.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
shyt, at my last job, I didn't even have a signature in my email cuz I didn't give a shyt :obama:

but now they make us have one and it follows a template. but I'm not into listing degrees and what not.

it'd be funny if someone put something like G.E.D. in they sig tho :laugh:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I PUT GANG AFFILIATIONS IN MY EMAIL.:violent:

Signature looking like this

crip_gang_hand_signs.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even read signatures....

they forced us to use sigs, and all my shyt has is my name(no number, address, ect) and then the confidentiality agreement.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I don't do that, but I feel where they're coming from. All that coursework, delayed income & gratification (every hr spent working on your degree, is one that's not used to make more money, hobbies, family/friends..) and loans some of us have taken out? I ought to tattoo it on my forehead. I hear people brag about doing wrong, so I say why not? It's pretentious, where it isn't relevant, but :manny:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
If they are emailing from their WORK email account, then their employer very likely REQUIRES each email signature to be formatted in a certain way. The email signature format is specified during orientation at major firms. "Your email signature should be x lines long. The first line contains your name. The second line..."

If it's their personal gmail or hotmail or yahoo or whatever, then they might have a signature that is automatically included. They might not. That's discretionary. *shrug*

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
:wtb: Don't act like these uppity tap dancing nikkas ain't doing this either.