Ever notice how white chicks with black features...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
are put on the highest pedestals in terms of beauty

Angelina Jolie
Jessica Biels
Scarlett Johansson

Go to any nightclub in DC and ATL and you'll see hundreds of them but only alot curvier and more melanin.

:rudy:

Mew

Legendary
Daps
same thing with black girls with white features. what people see as rare or exotic is usually what gets the most attention.

Daps
Angelina Jolie

that pancake ass bytch can thank Brad for her pedestal.

but for the other two :smugdraper:
11.jpg

grab_pic+(2).jpg

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That isn't always true. When white girls have bodies that are quite literally like the body of black beauty queens, white men tend to call them "fat" because they're not used to seeing so much meat on their women.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Women with cross racial phenotypes in general are put at the top of every man's list.

Case in point: pretty much every light-skinned black actress / R&B singer (I'm looking at you two Halle Berry and Beyonce)

Mew

Legendary
Daps
like who?

I can't think of one unless their mix.

It's so rare that black women get nose surgery. Name me a Hollywood actress or singer that hasn't gotten a nose job. white people think it's natural for them so they are more appealing

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That isn't always true. When white girls have bodies that are quite literally like the body of black beauty queens, white men tend to call them "fat" because they're not used to seeing so much meat on their women.

preach...look whats happenin 2 bria myles...now she with a wood..

jennifer lopez was thick...hollywood got to her...look at her..

sofia vergara...was a beast...she lost her hips ass n kept the titties

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
like who?

I can't think of one unless their mix.

That's the point. White people and surprisingly black people too love women who have the ideal caucasian features. Long straight hair, thin nose bridge, thin lips and light skin.

But the world is off that bullshyt. Miss universe 2011:
missuniverse.jpg

In america white people have a fukked up relationship with blacks. They don't know whether they hate them or not. The thing is, they shouldn't and deep inside they know that. They came out of Africa, we literally sonned they asses. They desire to associate themselves with the motherland. Notice how so many of them go to south Africa and Jamaica and be all :ahh: like they're back home. They know that tropical climates are the prefered climate for humans. They look at the features of our men and women and can't help but be attracted to that shyt even though they hate in public, in private they wish they could be like us. At least 10 people in your surburban white neighborhood has dreamed of layin up with a Lisaraye or Nia long. They ACHE for that shyt but will never admit it in public. Because the media, school, and politicians keep selling that bullshyt that black people havent ever done anything noteworthy.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
look at the way men in countries other than america love black woman. this should tell you something. lol @ the standards of beauty in this country.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
are put on the highest pedestals in terms of beauty

Angelina Jolie
Jessica Biels
Scarlett Johansson

Go to any nightclub in DC and ATL and you'll see hundreds of them but only alot curvier and more melanin.

:rudy:

always known this. :birdman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

this is true this girl at my work is white in shape but she has a big old booty, my white coworker said she's hot but she's to wide for him.

and this other chick i work with in my group had a big booty when she started but she tought of herself as fat hit up the gym now its gone,