Ever notice how no chick on POF or other dating sites admits to smoking?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
But yet, if you go out to a bar or club setting there are a TON of chicks smoking in there. :beli: Somebodies lying.

That or they use the excuse, "well, I only smoke when I drink"

:rudy: Welp, then that means you smoke.

Daps
lmao I admit to smoking but if I know the guy I'm going on a date with doesn't smoke, I won't smoke around them at all. I leave my smokes at home.

A polite thing to do I guess :manny:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Well I quit cigarettes for good 3 months ago, but every dating profile I put up I had that I didn't smoke. It's easier to lie and say you don't smoke cuz whose gonna hold it against you for NOT smoking?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
lmao I admit to smoking but if I know the guy I'm going on a date with doesn't smoke, I won't smoke around them at all. I leave my smokes at home.

A polite thing to do I guess :manny:

That's good. At least ur honest.

But some of the most ratchet looking women I see on POF, all of their profiles say "Non-smoker".
Even the ones who take a picture blowing smoke, will say "Non-smoker" :bryan:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Well I quit cigarettes for good 3 months ago, but every dating profile I put up I had that I didn't smoke. It's easier to lie and say you don't smoke cuz whose gonna hold it against you for NOT smoking?

That's not the point tho. The point is lying about it, b/c most women realize that men(that dont smoke) don't want women who smoke, which really cuts down their options.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I was at this chick crib I met off of OKCupid and my pack fell out. Would've thought a pack of rubbers fell out the way she reacted