Ever date a workaholic before

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what did the person do and what type of hours were they putting in a week. Was it the reason why the 2 of you stop dating

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
almost everyone i meet know i'm a workaholic. it doesn't last long cause my mind be focus on money and paying off debt because i'm past the club scene and hanging out stage of my life.

i work different shifts could be 6 am to 4 pm or 3pm to 11pm and on my days off i'm either resting or at the gym :manny:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
what did the person do and what type of hours were they putting in a week. Was it the reason why the 2 of you stop dating

He was obsessed with working. He would pathetically seek more & more hours as he felt 80 hours a week 16 hour shifts (sometimes 24 hours) weren't enough. (His excuse was that he wanted to make enough money so that he could buy nice things for us.. such as flat screen tv, new couch, etc... even though I didn't even want any of that shyt)

& this was the biggest strain on our relationship. & the best part was that when he had a day off he would spend it getting high with his loser friends. Basically we lived together & I never saw him. Glad that is over with :whew:
#CaseOfTheEx

Be workaholics brehs :salute:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I'm a workaholic and my lady respects and admires my grizzy. I don't understand how a woman could sit there and complain about a man trying to build a better life for them. I bet Bill Gates wife didn't nag him about puttin in work....

Date a b1tch that's in it for the long haul brehs...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm also the workaholic it's hard as fukk on a relationship.

I have my weekends free but sometimes I wanna just chill but I know it's not fair.

My girl would wait ball week to see me so I gotta make time.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work the block 24/7...

But I run shyt round here daddy

So u know a nikka got time to take care of his hoz

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
women without kids are lazy

negged1.gif

Negative
Harlem, don't make me go in on u tonight! :russ:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If you and your bytch are not workaholics, you are losing in life. Dual income is the future for everyone who is not rich Power couples, kings and queens are where we are headed. You idiots think about that when you're chasing around pookeisha and the local bar hoe. Every workaholic i dated helped me see great returns on my checking account balance.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
ive been talking to a white female that works as some fitness teacher or some shyt, haven't talked to her in a few days as she works to much and doesnt live close, always says shes tired and the convo's just go in circles plus i was always the one starting the convo so just gave up on her

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive been talking to a white female that works as some fitness teacher or some shyt, haven't talked to her in a few days as she works to much and doesnt live close, always says shes tired and the convo's just go in circles plus i was always the one starting the convo so just gave up on her

Im dating a workaholic right no and I have no problems with it because we still have the weekends, we have had to postpone a couple of things during the week, but we stay in constant communication and she told me upfront that she is a workaholic

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
ive mostly dated workaholics. I dont care. My dad was/is a workaholic even though he's retired. I like workaholics because i like my space and dont need to see you every single day.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Yes :snoop: Shorty was obsessed with sales,commission and working as many hours as she possibly could.Then she was always talking about work when we talked.I 86'd her ass quick